Dean Martin Celebrity Roast cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Dean Martin Celebrity Roast main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Dean Martin Celebrity Roast stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Dean Martin Celebrity Roast focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Dean Martin Celebrity Roast that are on here as well.
Everything from Orson Welles to Dean Martin is included on this poll.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Dean Martin Celebrity Roast?" or "Who starred on Dean Martin Celebrity Roast?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Dean Martin Celebrity Roast actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Dean Martin Celebrity Roast actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Charlie Callas (born Charles Callias; December 20, 1924 – January 27, 2011) was an American comedian and actor most commonly known for his work with Mel Brooks, Jerry Lewis, and Dean Martin, and his ...more
- Clifford Parker Robertson III (September 9, 1923 – September 10, 2011) was an American actor with a film and television career that spanned half a century. Robertson portrayed a young John F. Kennedy ...more
- Dino Paul Crocetti (June 7, 1917 – December 25, 1995), known famously as Dean Martin, was an American singer, actor and comedian. One of the most popular and enduring American entertainers of the ...more
- Dick Shawn (born Richard Schulefand, December 1, 1923 – April 17, 1987) was an American actor and comedian. He played a wide variety of supporting roles and was a prolific character actor. During ...more
- Donald Jay Rickles (May 8, 1926 – April 6, 2017) was an American stand-up comedian, actor, and author, known especially for his insult comedy. His film roles included Run Silent, Run Deep (1958) with ...more
- Foster Brooks (May 11, 1912 – December 20, 2001) was an American actor and comedian best known for his portrayal of a lovable drunk in nightclub performances and television programs.
- Eugene Curran Kelly (August 23, 1912 – February 2, 1996) was an American dancer, actor of film, stage, and television, singer, film director, producer, and choreographer. He was known for his ...more
- Jack Benny (born Benjamin Kubelsky, February 14, 1894 – December 26, 1974) (often called "Jackson" on his own show), was an American comedian, vaudevillian, radio, television and film actor, and ...more
- Jack Chakrin (June 24, 1922 – June 28, 2015), known by his stage name Jack Carter, was an American comedian, actor and television presenter. Brooklyn-born Carter had a long-running comedy act similar ...more
- Jackie Mason (born Yacov Moshe Hakohen Maza; June 9, 1928 – July 24, 2021) was an American stand-up comedian and film and television actor. His 1986 one-man show The World According to Me! won a ...more
- James Maitland Stewart (May 20, 1908 – July 2, 1997) was an American actor and military officer who is among the most honored and popular stars in film history. Known for his distinctive drawl, ...more
- James Stewart (born 21 October 1975) is an Australian stage, television and film actor, best known for his appearances in the television series Breakers and Packed to the Rafters. He has also made an ...more
- Jan Murray (born Murray Janofsky; October 4, 1916 – July 2, 2006) was an American stand-up comedian, actor, and game show host who originally made his name on the Borscht Belt and later was known for ...more
- Joseph Abraham Gottlieb (February 3, 1918 – October 17, 2007), known professionally as Joey Bishop, was an American entertainer who appeared on television as early as 1948 and eventually starred in ...more
- Milton Berle (born Mendel Berlinger; Yiddish: מענדעל בערלינגער; July 12, 1908 – March 27, 2002) was an American comedian and actor. Berle's career as an entertainer spanned over 80 years, first in ...more
- Julius "Nipsey" Russell (September 15, 1918 – October 2, 2005) was an American comedian, poet, and dancer best known for his appearances as a panelist on game shows from the 1960s through the 1990s, ...more
- Norman Lawrence Crosby (born September 15, 1927 in Boston) is an American comedian sometimes associated with the Borscht Belt who often appeared on television in the 1970s. He is known for his use of ...more
- George Orson Welles (May 6, 1915 – October 10, 1985) was an American actor, director, writer and producer who is remembered for his innovative work in radio, theatre and film. He is considered one of ...more
- Phyllis Ada Diller (July 17, 1917 – August 20, 2012) was an American actress and stand-up comedian, best known for her eccentric stage persona, her self-deprecating humor, her wild hair and clothes, ...more
- Ruth Ann Buzzi (born July 24, 1936) is an American actress, comedian, and singer. She has appeared on stage, in films, and on television. She is best known for her performances on the comedy-variety ...more