George Gently cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the George Gently main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these George Gently stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from George Gently focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on George Gently that are on here as well.
Everything from Richard Armitage to Martin Shaw is included below.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from George Gently?" or "Who starred on George Gently?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular George Gently actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular George Gently actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)John Kavanagh may refer to: John Kavanagh (actor), Irish actor John Kavanagh (bishop) (1913–1985), Catholic Bishop of Dunedin, 1949–1985 John Kavanagh (Newfoundland politician) (1814–1884), Newfoundland politician John Kavanagh (American politician) (born 1950), American politician from Arizona John Francis Kavanagh (born 1903), Irish sculptor and artist John Kavanagh (martial artist) (born 1977), Irish martial arts coach... more on Wikipedia
- Acted In: Vikings, Father & Son
- Nationality: Ireland
- Photo: uploaded by BojanglesLee David Ingleby (born 28 January 1976) is a British film, television and stage actor. He is known for his roles as Detective Sergeant John Bacchus in the BBC drama Inspector George Gently and as Stan Shunpike in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. More recently, in 2016, Ingleby played the role of Paul Hughes, the father of an autistic child, Joe, in a BBC drama, The A Word.... more on Wikipedia
- Acted In: Inspector George Gently, Early Doors, The Street, Killer Net, Crooked House
- Birthplace: England, Burnley
- Nationality: England
- Photo: uploaded by HumbertoIbarraMartin Shaw (born 21 January 1945) is an English actor. He is known for his roles in the television series The Professionals, The Chief, Judge John Deed and Inspector George Gently. He has also acted on stage and in film, and has narrated numerous audiobooks and presented various television series, including the 2006 series Martin Shaw: Aviators.... more on Wikipedia
- Acted In: Judge John Deed, The Professionals, Doctor in the House, Inspector George Gently, The Chief
- Birthplace: Birmingham, England
- Nationality: United Kingdom, England
- Photo: BBC & The Who FilmsPhilip Rivers Davis (born 7 December 1952) is a retired Australian politician. He was a Liberal member of the Victorian Legislative Council since October 1992, representing Gippsland Province until 2006 and the Eastern Victoria Region since. He was Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council from December 2002 to February 2008, and was a shadow minister from 1999 to February 2008. The electorate covers some 46,087 square kilometres spreading from far east Gippsland, to the far reaches of South Gippsland, the Latrobe Valley, the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne and to the Mornington Peninsula. Elected to the Victorian Parliament in 1992, in the seat that was then called Gippsland... more on Wikipedia
- Acted In: Whitechapel, Five Days
- Birthplace: Maffra, Australia
- Nationality: Australia