Green Acres cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Green Acres main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Green Acres stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Green Acres focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Green Acres that are on here as well.
This list includes Bea Benaderet Eddie Albert and more.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Green Acres?" or "Who starred on Green Acres?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Green Acres actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Green Acres actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Jack Alvin "Alvy" Moore (December 5, 1921 – May 4, 1997) was an American light comic actor best known for his role as scatterbrained county agricultural agent Hank Kimball on the CBS television... more
- Barbara Pepper (born Marion B. Pepper; May 31, 1915 – July 18, 1969) was an American stage, television, radio, and film actress. She is best known as the first "Doris Ziffel" on the sitcom Green... more
- Beatrice Benaderet ( BEN-ə-DERR-ət; April 4, 1906 – October 13, 1968) was an American radio and television actress and voice actress. Born in New York City and raised in San Francisco, she began... more
- Edward Albert Heimberger (April 22, 1906 – May 26, 2005), known professionally as Eddie Albert, was an American actor and activist. He was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in... more
- Eleanor Audley (born Eleanor Zellman; November 19, 1905 – November 25, 1991) was an American actress who had a distinctive voice in radio and animation, in addition to her TV and film roles. She is... more
- Eva Gabor ( AY-və gə-BOR, - GAH-bor; February 11, 1919 – July 4, 1995) was a Hungarian-American actress, singer, and socialite. She was widely known for her role on the 1965–71 television sitcom... more
- William Edgar Buchanan II (March 20, 1903 – April 4, 1979) was an American actor with a long career in both film and television, most familiar today as Uncle Joe Carson from the Petticoat Junction,... more
- Frank Randolph Cady (September 8, 1915 – June 8, 2012) was an American actor best known for his role as storekeeper Sam Drucker in three American television series during the 1960s – Petticoat... more
- Fran Mary Ryan (November 29, 1916 – January 15, 2000) was an American character actress featured in television and films. She was born in Los Angeles, California.... more
- Hank Patterson (born Elmer Calvin Patterson; October 9, 1888 – August 23, 1975) was an American actor and musician. He is known foremost for playing two recurring characters on three television... more
- Kay Edwin Emmert Kuter (April 25, 1925 – November 12, 2003) was an American actor who appeared on television and in films. He is mostly recognized for his role as farmer Newt Kiley on the CBS sitcoms... more
- Mary Grace Canfield (September 3, 1924 – February 15, 2014) was an American theatre, film and television actress.... more
- Maxwell Emmett Buttram (June 19, 1915 – January 8, 1994), professionally known as Pat Buttram, was an American character actor, known for playing the sidekick of Gene Autry and for playing the... more
- Sid Melton (May 22, 1917 – November 2, 2011) was an American actor. He played the roles of incompetent carpenter Alf Monroe in the CBS sitcom Green Acres and Uncle Charlie Halper, proprietor of the... more
- Thomas William Lester (born September 23, 1938) is an American actor and evangelist, best known for his role as Eb Dawson, farmhand to Oliver Wendell Douglas (played by Eddie Albert) on the... more
- Lester Alvin Burnett (March 18, 1911 – February 16, 1967), better known as Smiley Burnette, was an American country music performer and a comedic actor in Western films and on radio and TV, playing... more