Gunsmoke cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Gunsmoke main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Gunsmoke stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Gunsmoke focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Gunsmoke that are on here as well.
Vote for your favorite items on this poll, including William Shatner Burt Reynolds and more.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Gunsmoke?" or "Who starred on Gunsmoke?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Gunsmoke actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Gunsmoke actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- 1Amanda Blake (February 20, 1929 – August 16, 1989) was an American actress best known for the... more on Wikipedia
- 2Andrew Lewis Prine (born February 14, 1936) is an American film, stage, and television actor.
- 3Burton Leon Reynolds Jr. (February 11, 1936 – September 6, 2018) was an American actor,... more on Wikipedia
- 4William Dennis Weaver (June 4, 1924 – February 24, 2006) was an American actor best known for... more on Wikipedia
- 5Ruth Elizabeth "Bette" Davis (; April 5, 1908 – October 6, 1989) was an American actress of... more on Wikipedia
- 6George Glenn Strange (August 16, 1899 – September 20, 1973) was an American actor who mostly... more on Wikipedia
- 7James Arness (born James King Aurness, May 26, 1923 – June 3, 2011) was an American actor,... more on Wikipedia
- 8Ken Curtis (born Curtis Wain Gates, July 2, 1916 – April 28, 1991) was an American singer and... more on Wikipedia
- 9Hugh Milburn Stone (July 5, 1904 – June 12, 1980) was an American actor, best known for his... more on Wikipedia
- 10Roger Ewing (born January 12, 1942) is a former actor originally from Los Angeles, California.
- 11Christopher or Chris Knight may refer to:
- 12Walter Clarence Taylor, III (born May 13, 1938), known as Buck Taylor, is an American actor... more on Wikipedia
- 13Eric Braeden (born Hans-Jörg Gudegast; April 3, 1941) is a German-born American film and... more on Wikipedia
- 14Fran Mary Ryan (November 29, 1916 – January 15, 2000) was an American character actress... more on Wikipedia
- 15Hank Patterson (born Elmer Calvin Patterson; October 9, 1888 – August 23, 1975) was an... more on Wikipedia
- 16Joan Van Ark (born June 16, 1943) is an American actress, known for her role as Valene Ewing... more on Wikipedia
- 17Alicia Christian "Jodie" Foster (born November 19, 1962) is an American actress, director, and... more on Wikipedia
- 18Marion Mitchell Morrison (born Marion Robert Morrison; May 26, 1907 – June 11, 1979), known... more on Wikipedia
- 19June Lockhart (born June 25, 1925) is an American actress, primarily in 1950s and 1960s... more on Wikipedia
June LockhartLost in Space, The Greatest American Hero
- 20Kurt Vogel Russell (born March 17, 1951) is an American actor. He began acting on television... more on Wikipedia
- 21Lee Majors (born Harvey Lee Yeary; April 23, 1939) is an American film, television and voice... more on Wikipedia
- 22Clarence Leroy Van Cleef Jr. (January 9, 1925 – December 16, 1989), was an American actor best... more on Wikipedia
- 23Martin James Landau (; June 20, 1928 – July 15, 2017) was an American actor, acting coach,... more on Wikipedia
- 24Ronald William Howard (born March 1, 1954) is an American filmmaker and actor. Howard first... more on Wikipedia
- 25Roy Roberts (born Roy Barnes Jones, March 19, 1906 – May 28, 1975) was an American character... more on Wikipedia