Hart to Hart cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Hart to Hart main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Hart to Hart stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Hart to Hart focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Hart to Hart that are on here as well.
Items include everything from Stella Stevens to Stefanie Powers
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Hart to Hart?" or "Who starred on Hart to Hart?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Hart to Hart actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Hart to Hart actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Photo: DFree / ShutterstockEdward Allen Harris (born November 28, 1950) is an American actor, producer, director, and screenwriter. His performances in Apollo 13 (1995), The Truman Show (1998), Pollock (2000) and The Hours (2002) earned him critical acclaim in addition to Academy Award nominations. Harris has appeared in several leading and supporting roles, such as in The Right Stuff (1983), The Abyss (1989), State of Grace (1990), Glengarry Glen Ross (1992), Nixon (1995), The Rock (1996), Stepmom (1998), A Beautiful Mind (2001), Enemy at the Gates (2001), A History of Violence (2005), Gone Baby Gone (2007), Snowpiercer (2013), and Mother! (2017). In addition to directing Pollock, Harris also directed the western... more
- Acted In: The Stand, Empire Falls, Game Change, David Cassidy: Man Under Cover, Cassie & Co.
- Birthplace: Englewood, New Jersey, USA
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useLionel Jay Stander (January 11, 1908 – November 30, 1994) was an American actor in films, radio, theater and television.... more
- Acted In: Hart to Hart
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Robert John Wagner Jr. (born February 10, 1930) is an American actor of stage, screen, and television, best known for starring in the television shows It Takes a Thief (1968–70), Switch (1975–78), and Hart to Hart (1979–84). He also had a recurring role as Teddy Leopold on the TV sitcom Two and a Half Men and has a recurring role as Anthony DiNozzo Sr. on the police procedural NCIS. In movies, Wagner is known for his role as Number 2 in the Austin Powers trilogy of films (1997, 1999, 2002), as well as for A Kiss Before Dying, The Pink Panther, Harper, The Towering Inferno and many more. In 2018, Wagner was named a person of interest in an ongoing investigation into the mysterious drowning... more
- Acted In: Hart to Hart, Charlie's Angels, It Takes a Thief, Category 7: The End of the World, Switch
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
- Gerald Isaac Stiller (June 8, 1927 – May 11, 2020) was an American comedian and actor. He spent many years in the comedy team Stiller and Meara with his wife, Anne Meara. He later played Frank Costanza on the NBC sitcom Seinfeld and Arthur Spooner on the CBS comedy series The King of Queens. Stiller and Meara were the parents of actor Ben Stiller, with whom Stiller co-starred in the films Zoolander, Heavyweights, Hot Pursuit, The Heartbreak Kid and Zoolander 2. Stiller was known for his angry, yelling acting style.... more
- Acted In: Seinfeld, The King of Queens, Fish Hooks, Reading Rainbow, The Wonder Pets
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York