Jesus of Nazareth cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Jesus of Nazareth main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Jesus of Nazareth stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Jesus of Nazareth focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Jesus of Nazareth that are on here as well.
This list features Ian McShane James Earl Jones and more.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Jesus of Nazareth?" or "Who starred on Jesus of Nazareth?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Jesus of Nazareth actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Jesus of Nazareth actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Norman Clifford Bowler (born 1 August 1932) is an English actor. Born in London, son of Clifford Bowler, a watchmaker/jeweller on 54 Mill Lane, NW6, he became a member of the 1950s Soho set alongside... more
- Oliver Tobias Freitag (born 6 August 1947), known professionally as Oliver Tobias, is a Swiss-born UK-based film, stage, and television actor and director.... more
- Olivia Hussey (born Olivia Osuna; 17 April 1951) is an English actress. After appearing in theatre in London, Hussey was chosen to play the role of Juliet in Franco Zeffirelli's film version of Romeo... more
- Sir Peter Alexander Ustinov, (, ; 16 April 1921 – 28 March 2004), was an English actor, voice actor, writer, dramatist, filmmaker, theatre and opera director, stage designer, screenwriter,... more
- Sir Ralph David Richardson (19 December 1902 – 10 October 1983) was an English actor who, along with his contemporaries Peggy Ashcroft, John Gielgud, and Laurence Olivier, dominated the British stage... more
- Robert Rutherford Beatty (19 October 1909 – 3 March 1992) was a Canadian actor who worked in film, television and radio for most of his career and was especially known in the UK.... more
- Robert Powell (; born 1 June 1944) is an English television and film actor, best known for the title role in Jesus of Nazareth (1977) and as the fictional secret agent Richard Hannay. He is also... more
- Rodney Stephen Steiger (April 14, 1925 – July 9, 2002) was an American actor, noted for his portrayal of offbeat, often volatile and crazed characters. Cited as "one of Hollywood's most charismatic... more
- Roy Holder (born 15 June 1946) is an English television actor who has appeared in various programmes including Ace of Wands, Z-Cars, Spearhead, the Doctor Who serial The Caves of Androzani. His... more
- Simon Charles Pendered MacCorkindale (12 February 1952 – 14 October 2010) was a British actor, film director, writer and producer. He spent much of his childhood moving around due to his father... more
- Walter Stacy Keach Jr. (born June 2, 1941) is an American actor and voice actor. He has played mainly dramatic roles throughout his career, often in law enforcement or as a private detective. His... more
- Valentina Cortese (1 January 1923 – 10 July 2019) was an Italian actress. She was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in François Truffaut's Day for Night... more
- Martin Benjamin Benson (10 August 1918 – 28 February 2010) was an English character actor, who appeared in films, theatre and television. He appeared in both British and Hollywood productions.... more
- William John Phillips MC (20 July 1914 – 11 May 1995) was an English actor. He is known for the role of Chief Superintendent Robins in the television series Z-Cars and for his work as a Shakespearean... more
- Tony Lo Bianco (born Anthony LoBianco; October 19, 1936) is an American film, stage, and television actor, known for his portrayals of gruff law enforcement figures in crime films. His accolades... more
- Renato Rascel (Italian pronunciation: [reˈnaːto ˈraʃʃel]), stage name of Renato Ranucci (pronounced [raˈnuttʃi]; 27 April 1912 – 2 January 1991), was an Italian film actor, singer, and songwriter. He... more
- Keith Skinner (born 1949) is a British actor and crime historian and author.... more
- Bruno Bianco Alberto G. G. Barnabe (3 April 1905 in London – June 1998 in Surrey) was an English film and stage actor. He performed in the West End, on Broadway, and in Egypt, Australia and New... more
- Elena Maureen Bertolino, known as Marina Berti, (29 September 1924 – 29 October 2002) was an Italian film actress. She was born in London from an Italian father and an English mother.Her first screen... more