Laredo cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Laredo main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Laredo stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Laredo focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Laredo that are on here as well.
Vote for your favorite items, including Kurt Russell William Smith and more.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Laredo?" or "Who starred on Laredo?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Laredo actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Laredo actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Photo: user uploaded imageKurt Vogel Russell (born March 17, 1951) is an American actor. He began acting on television at the age of 12 in the western series The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters (1963–1964). In the late 1960s, he signed a ten-year contract with The Walt Disney Company where, according to Robert Osborne, he became the studio's top star of the 1970s.Russell was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Motion Picture for his performance in Silkwood (1983). In the 1980s, he starred in several films directed by John Carpenter, including anti-hero roles such as army hero-turned-robber Snake Plissken in the futuristic action film Escape from New York (1981), and its sequel Escape from... more
- Acted In: Stargate, Elvis, Hec Ramsey, Sugarfoot, Our Man Higgins
- Birthplace: Springfield, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainLawrence Neville Brand (August 13, 1920 – April 16, 1992) was an American actor. His most memorable film roles were in Stalag 17 (1953), Riot in Cell Block 11 (1954), and Birdman of Alcatraz (1962). Brand was also a highly decorated World War II combat soldier.... more
- Acted In: Laredo
- Birthplace: Griswold, Iowa, USA
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair usePhilip Carey (July 15, 1925 – February 6, 2009) was an American actor.... more
- Acted In: Tales of the 77th Bengal Lancers, Laredo, Philip Marlowe
- Birthplace: Hackensack, New Jersey, USA
- Photo: GracenoteRobert Wolders (28 September 1936 – 12 July 2018) was a Dutch television actor known for his role in the television series Laredo and appearing in series such as The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Bewitched, and The Mary Tyler Moore Show. He was also the husband of Merle Oberon and longtime partner of Audrey Hepburn.... more
- Acted In: Laredo
- Birthplace: Rotterdam, The Netherlands