Perry Mason cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Perry Mason main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Perry Mason stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Perry Mason focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Perry Mason that are on here as well.
Burt Reynolds and Robert Redford are included on this poll, along with many more.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Perry Mason?" or "Who starred on Perry Mason?" then this list will help you answer those questions. If you want, you can also go vote on the best cast members on Perry Mason.
In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Perry Mason actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Perry Mason actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Allison Hayes (March 6, 1930 – February 27, 1977) was an American film and television actress and model.... more
- Barbara Hale (April 18, 1922 – January 26, 2017) was an American actress best known for her role as legal secretary Della Street in the television series Perry Mason (1957–1966), earning her a 1959... more
- Raymond William Stacy Burr (May 21, 1917 – September 12, 1993) was a Canadian American actor, primarily known for his title roles in the television dramas Perry Mason and Ironside. He was prominently... more
- Ray Bidwell Collins (December 10, 1889 – July 11, 1965) was an American character actor in stock and Broadway theatre, radio, films, and television. With 900 stage roles to his credit, he became one... more
- Richard Norman Anderson (August 8, 1926 – August 31, 2017) was an American film and television actor. Among his best-known roles was his portrayal of Oscar Goldman, the boss of Steve Austin (Lee... more
- Ruth Elizabeth "Bette" Davis (; April 5, 1908 – October 6, 1989) was an American actress of film, television, and theater. With a career spanning 60 years, she is regarded as one of the greatest... more
- Wesley Lau (June 18, 1921 – August 30, 1984) was an American film and television actor.... more
- Burton Leon Reynolds Jr. (February 11, 1936 – September 6, 2018) was an American actor, director and producer. He first rose to prominence starring in television series such as Gunsmoke (1962–1965),... more
- William DeWolf Hopper Jr. (January 26, 1915 – March 6, 1970) was an American stage, film, and television actor. The only child of actor DeWolf Hopper and actress and Hollywood columnist Hedda Hopper,... more
- William Whitney Talman, Jr. (February 4, 1915 – August 30, 1968) was an American television and movie actor, best known for playing Los Angeles District Attorney Hamilton Burger in the television... more
- Dan Tobin (October 19, 1910 – November 26, 1982) was an American supporting actor on the stage, in films and on television. He generally played gentle, urbane, rather fussy, sometimes obsequious and... more
- Christine Lamson White was an American actress, most noted for her role in the television show Twilight Zone episode "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet".... more
- Charles Robert Redford Jr. (born August 18, 1936) is an American retired actor, director, producer, and businessman. He is the founder of the Sundance Film Festival. Redford began acting on... more