Porridge cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Porridge main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Porridge stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Porridge focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Porridge that are on here as well.
This list features David Jason Christopher Biggins and more.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Porridge?" or "Who starred on Porridge?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Porridge actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Porridge actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Brian Glover (2 April 1934 – 24 July 1997) was an English character actor, writer and wrestler. Glover was a professional wrestler, teacher, and finally a film, television and stage actor. He once... more
- Brian George Wilde (13 June 1927 – 20 March 2008) was an English actor, best known for his roles in television comedy, most notably Mr Barrowclough in Porridge and "Foggy" Dewhurst in Last of the... more
- Christopher Kenneth Biggins (born 16 December 1948) is an English actor and television presenter. He is best known for his role as Lukewarm in the BBC sitcom Porridge.... more
- Colin David Daker (born 29 September 1935 in Bilston, Staffordshire) is an English actor.He is best known for his role as Harry Crawford in the hit series Boon. He also played Tommy Mackay in Only... more
- Sir David John White, (born 2 February 1940), known professionally by his stage name David Jason, is an English actor and comedian. He is best known for his roles has appeared as Derek "Del Boy"... more
- Dudley Sutton (6 April 1933 – 15 September 2018) was an English actor. Active in radio, stage, television and film, he was best known for his role in the BBC Television drama series Lovejoy.... more
- William Fulton Beith Mackay (12 August 1922 – 6 June 1987) was a Scottish actor and playwright, best known for his role as prison officer Mr. Mackay in the 1970s television sitcom Porridge.... more
- William Maurice Denham, OBE (23 December 1909 – 24 July 2002) was an English character actor, who appeared in over 100 television programmes and films in his long career.... more
- Michael Barrington (3 July 1924 – 5 June 1988) was a British actor best known for his television work. His best remembered role is as the ineffectual Governor Venables in the popular sitcom Porridge... more
- Ken Jones (20 February 1930 – 13 February 2014) was an English actor. Jones was born in Liverpool. After working as a signwriter and performing as an amateur, he trained at RADA. Known for his roles... more
- Patricia Ann Brake (born 25 June 1942 in Bath, Somerset) is an English actress. Patricia Brake played Ingrid Fletcher, the daughter of Norman Stanley Fletcher, in the BBC sitcom Porridge, and its... more
- Peter Vaughan (born Peter Ewart Ohm; 4 April 1923 – 6 December 2016) was an English character actor, known for many supporting roles in British film and television productions. He also worked... more
- Richard Arthur Beckinsale (6 July 1947 – 19 March 1979) was an English actor, who played Lennie Godber in the BBC sitcom Porridge (along with its sequel series Going Straight) and Alan Moore in the... more
- Ronald William Lacey (28 September 1935 – 15 May 1991) was an English actor. He made numerous television and film appearances over a 30-year period and is perhaps best remembered for his roles as... more
- Ronald William George Barker, (25 September 1929 – 3 October 2005) was an English actor, comedian and writer. He was known for roles in British comedy television series such as Porridge, The Two... more
- Roger Michael Kelly (19 December 1943 – 14 June 2014), known by the stage name Sam Kelly, was an English actor who appeared in film, television, radio and theatre. He is best known for his roles as... more
- Tony Osoba (born 15 March 1947) is a Scottish actor best known for his role as Jim 'Jock' McClaren in the popular 1970s British sitcom Porridge. He also appeared in its sequel Going Straight. Osoba... more