Rebus cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Rebus main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Rebus stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Rebus focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Rebus that are on here as well.
This list features Rachel Wisson Ken Stott and more.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Rebus?" or "Who starred on Rebus?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Rebus actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Rebus actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- John David Hannah (born 23 April 1962) is a Scottish film and television actor. He came to prominence in Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994), for which he was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role as Matthew. His other film appearances include Sliding Doors (1998) and The Mummy trilogy (1999–2008). His television roles include: Dr Iain McCallum in McCallum (1995–1998); D.I. John Rebus in Rebus (2000–2001); Jack Roper in New Street Law (2006–2007); Jake Osbourne in Cold Blood (2007–2008), Quintus Lentulus Batiatus in Spartacus (2010–2011), Jack Cloth in A Touch of Cloth (2012–14), Jason's father (Aeson) in the BBC series Atlantis (2013–15), Dr Holden Ratcliffe in... more on Wikipedia
- Acted In: Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Spartacus, Rebus, A Touch of Cloth, MDs
- Birthplace: Scotland, East Kilbride
- Nationality: Scotland, United Kingdom
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Kenneth Campbell Stott (born 19 October 1954) is a Scottish stage, television and film actor who won the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role in 1995 in the play Broken Glass at Royal National Theatre. He is more recently known for his role as the dwarf Balin in The Hobbit film trilogy (2012–2014), and as Ian Garrett in the 2014 BBC TV mini-series The Missing starring alongside James Nesbitt. His many notable roles in UK television include the role of Edward 'Eddie' McKenna in the Scottish BBC miniseries Takin' Over The Asylum (1994) co-starring with a young David Tennant, the title character DI John Rebus in the crime fiction-mystery series Rebus (2000–2007) and also... more on Wikipedia
- Acted In: Rebus, The Vice, The Singing Detective, The Runaway, Hancock & Joan
- Birthplace: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Nationality: United Kingdom
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domain
Sara StewartPhoto: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainSara Scott Griffith (born 28 June 1966) is a Scottish actress. She played Stella in Sugar Rush.... more on Wikipedia
- Acted In: Drop the Dead Donkey, Rebus, The Take, NCS: Manhunt, Sugar Rush
- Birthplace: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Nationality: United States of America, Scotland