Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In that are on here as well.
Items include everything from John Wayne to Lily Tomlin
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In?" or "Who starred on Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Alan Grigsby Sues (March 7, 1926 – December 1, 2011) was an American actor widely known for his roles on the 1968–1973 television series Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In. Alan's on-screen persona was campy, ...more
- Arthur Stanton Eric Johnson (January 20, 1929 – July 3, 2019) was an American comic actor who was a regular on television's Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In — where he played characters including a German ...more
- Chelsea Brown (December 6, 1942 – March 27, 2017) was an American-born actress of television and film, comedian and dancer, who appeared as a regular performer in comedy series Rowan & Martin's ...more
- Daniel Hale "Dan" Rowan (July 22, 1922 – September 22, 1987) was an American comedian. He was featured in the television show Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, wherein he played straight man to Dick Martin ...more
- Gary Owens (born Gary Bernard Altman; May 10, 1934 – February 12, 2015) was an American disc jockey, voice actor, radio announcer and personality. His polished baritone speaking voice generally ...more
- Goldie Jeanne Hawn (born November 21, 1945) is an American actress, producer, and singer. She rose to fame on the NBC sketch comedy program Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In (1968–70), before going on to ...more
- Henry Gibson (born James Bateman, September 21, 1935 – September 14, 2009), was an American actor, singer, and songwriter. His best-known roles include his time as a cast member of the TV ...more
- David Joseph Madden (December 17, 1931 – January 16, 2014) was a Canadian-born American actor. His most famous role came on the 1970s sitcom The Partridge Family, in which he played the group's ...more
- John Jeremy Lloyd, OBE (22 July 1930 – 23 December 2014) was an English writer, screenwriter, author, poet and actor, best known as co-author and writer of several successful British sitcoms, ...more
- Jo Anne Worley (born September 6, 1936) is an American actress, comedian and singer. Her work covers television, films, theater, game shows, talk shows, commercials, and cartoons. She worked on the ...more
- Dewey "Pigmeat" Markham (April 18, 1904 – December 13, 1981) was an American entertainer. Though best known as a comedian, Markham was also a singer, dancer, and actor. His nickname came from a stage ...more
- Larry Hovis (February 20, 1936 – September 9, 2003) was an American singer and actor best known for playing Sergeant Carter on the 1960s television sitcom Hogan's Heroes.
- Thomas Richard Martin (January 30, 1922 – May 24, 2008), known professionally as Dick Martin, was an American comedian and director. He was known for his role as the co-host of the sketch comedy ...more
- Mary Jean "Lily" Tomlin (born September 1, 1939) is an American actress, comedian, writer, singer and producer. Tomlin started her career as a stand-up comedian as well as performing Off-Broadway ...more
- Patricia "Patti" Deutsch Ross (December 16, 1943 – July 26, 2017) was an American voice actress and comedian. In the 1970s, she was a frequent panelist on Match Game and Tattletales.
- Richard Dawson (born Colin Lionel Emm; November 20, 1932 – June 2, 2012) was a British-American actor, comedian, game show host and panelist in the United States. Dawson was well known for playing ...more
- Robin McLaurin Williams (July 21, 1951 – August 11, 2014) was an American actor and comedian. Born in Chicago, Williams began performing stand-up comedy in San Francisco and Los Angeles during the ...more
- Clerow "Flip" Wilson Jr. (December 8, 1933 – November 25, 1998) was an American comedian and actor best known for his television appearances during the late 1960s and the 1970s. From 1970–1974, ...more
- Ruth Ann Buzzi (born July 24, 1936) is an American actress, comedian, and singer. She has appeared on stage, in films, and on television. She is best known for her performances on the comedy-variety ...more
- Teresa Graves (January 10, 1948 – October 10, 2002) was an American actress and singer. As the star of the 1974 Get Christie Love!, Graves is credited as being the first black woman to star in her ...more
- Sarah Kennedy is an American actress who appeared in many popular television shows during the 1970s and early 1980s, including Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In. She was also an occasional guest on Match ...more
- Harvey Albert Jason (born 29 February 1940) is an English actor and the co-owner of Mystery Pier Books, an independent book store that sells first editions.
- Henry "Henny" Youngman (original Yiddish surname Yungman; 16 March 1906 – 24 February 1998) was an English-American comedian and musician famous for his mastery of the "one-liner"; his best known ...more
- Marion Mitchell Morrison (born Marion Robert Morrison; May 26, 1907 – June 11, 1979), known professionally as John Wayne and nicknamed Duke, was an American actor, filmmaker, and Presidential Medal ...more
- John Brown (June 11, 1937 – March 2, 2022) was an American actor and singer. He was most famous for his role as building superintendent Nathan Bookman on the 1970s CBS sitcom, Good Times. Brown ...more