S.W.A.T. cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the S.W.A.T. main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these S.W.A.T. stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from S.W.A.T. focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on S.W.A.T. that are on here as well.
This list features items like Leslie Nielsen and Farrah Fawcett
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from S.W.A.T.?" or "Who starred on S.W.A.T.?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular S.W.A.T. actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular S.W.A.T. actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- 1Smallville, ItAnnette O'Toole (born April 1, 1952) is an American actress, dancer, and singer-songwriter. ... more
- 2Soap, Lonesome DoveRobert Michael Urich (December 19, 1946 – April 16, 2002) was an American film, television,... more
- 3S.W.A.T., Hollywood WivesSteve Forrest (born William Forrest Andrews; September 29, 1925 – May 18, 2013) was an... more
- 4S.W.A.T., Barnaby JonesMark Shera (born July 10, 1949, Bayonne, New Jersey) is an American actor, who is known for... more
- 5Rod Perry is an actor.
- 6The Pink Panther Show, Rowan & Martin's Laugh-InArthur Stanton Eric Johnson (January 20, 1929 – July 3, 2019) was an American comic actor who... more
- 7The Streets of San Francisco, Bret MaverickDarleen Carr (born Darlene Farnon; December 12, 1950) is an American actress, singer, and... more
- 8Eight Is Enough, When Things Were RottenRichard Vincent Van Patten (December 9, 1928 – June 23, 2015) was an American actor,... more
- 9Knots Landing, Love Is a Many Splendored ThingDonna Jean Miller, better known as Donna Mills (born December 11, 1940), is an American... more
- 10Elisha Vanslyck Cook Jr. (December 26, 1903 – May 18, 1995) was an American stage, film and... more
- 11Another WorldEllen Weston (born Ellen Weinstein, April 19, 1939) is an American actress, producer, and... more
- 12Charlie's Angels, The Burning BedFarrah Leni Fawcett (February 2, 1947 – June 25, 2009) was an American actress of stage and... more
- 13Salem's Lot, FloGeoffrey Bond Lewis (July 31, 1935 – April 7, 2015) was an American character actor. He... more
- 14James Keach (born December 7, 1947) is an American actor, producer, and director. He is the... more
- 15Jesse Vint is an actor, screenwriter, film director and producer.
- 16The Trials of O'BrienJoanna Barnes (born November 15, 1934) is an American actress, novelist and journalist.
- 17Police Squad!, Kung FuLeslie William Nielsen (11 February 1926 – 28 November 2010) was a Canadian actor, comedian,... more
- 18Batman: The Animated Series, Hong KongLloyd Wolfe Bochner (July 29, 1924 – October 29, 2005) was a Canadian actor.
- 19On The Rocks, On the Rocks (US)Logan Carlisle Ramsey, Jr. (March 21, 1921 – June 26, 2000) was an American character actor of... more
- 20Lou Grant, Happily DivorcedRobert Walden (born Robert Wolkowitz; September 25, 1943) is an American television and motion... more
- 21The Alcoa Hour, GriffSalvatore Mineo Jr. (January 10, 1939 – February 12, 1976) was an American film and theatre... more
- 22240-Robert, Joe ForresterTaylor Lacher was an actor.
- 23Sons of Anarchy, The A-TeamWilliam Lucking (born June 17, 1941) is an American film, television, and stage actor, best... more
- 24Sonic the Hedgehog, Brothers and SistersWilliam Windom (September 28, 1923 – August 16, 2012) was an American actor. He played a wide... more