The Big Comfy Couch cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the The Big Comfy Couch main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these The Big Comfy Couch stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from The Big Comfy Couch focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on The Big Comfy Couch that are on here as well.
Alyson Court and Taborah Johnson are included on this list, along with many more.
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from The Big Comfy Couch?" or "Who starred on The Big Comfy Couch?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular The Big Comfy Couch actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular The Big Comfy Couch actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Alyson Stephanie Court (born November 9, 1973) is a Canadian actress and voice actress. She was Loonette the Clown on The Big Comfy Couch (1992–2002);, the voices of Jubilee from X-Men: The Animated Series (1992–1997), Lydia Deetz in the Beetlejuice cartoon (1989-1991) and Claire Redfield from the Resident Evil video game series. ... more
- Acted In: X-Men, Beetlejuice, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Star Wars: Ewoks, My Pet Monster
- Birthplace: Toronto, Canada
- Bob Stutt is a Canadian puppeteer and writer, who has starred in various children's television programs throughout his career. His hometown is Pembroke, Ontario. He has appeared in the following television series: Canadian Sesame Street (1972) – (voice) Basil Today's Special (1981) – (voice) Mort Fraggle Rock (1983) – Muppet performer (1983–1987) The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years (1986) (uncredited) Under the Umbrella Tree (1986) – writer and (voice) Iggy Iguana Basil Hears a Noise (1990) Basil the Polar Bear The Big Comfy Couch (1992-2006) – Molly / Wuzzy Dust Bunny / Snicklefritz Caillou (2000) – (voice) Gilbert the Cat... more
- Acted In: Fraggle Rock, Caillou, The Big Comfy Couch, Today's Special, Under the Umbrella Tree
Nina KeoghNina Keogh (born 1946) is a Canadian puppet builder, voice actress and puppeteer from Toronto, Ontario. She is a former member of the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television, Canadian Actors' Equity Association, UDA, and is an ACTRA member since 1968. She was on the board of directors for ACTRA and the Children's Broadcast Institute. She has worked for TVO and CBC Television. She is best known for playing the role of Muffy the Mouse in TVO's 1981-87 TV series Today's Special, which was shown worldwide including on Nickelodeon in the United States. Her father, John Keogh, played Howard the Turtle in Razzle Dazzle. Keogh retired from the television business in 1999 to become a professional... more
- Acted In: The Big Comfy Couch, Today's Special
- Ramona Gilmour-Darling (born 1975) is a Canadian actress, singer, and dancer. In 2002, she began portraying Loonette the Clown (taking over for Alyson Court, who played the original Loonette) on the Canadian children's television series The Big Comfy Couch, which aired in Canada on Treehouse and on various PBS stations in the United States. She has also appeared on stage in leading roles in many plays and musicals in Canada, most notably as Mary in The Secret Garden (Young People's Theatre, 2001) in Toronto, Anne in Anne of Green Gables (2005) and Polly Peachum in The Beggar's Opera (2006), Eponine in Les Misérables and Kitty in The Drowsy Chaperone at the Thousand Islands Playhouse. She... more
- Acted In: The Big Comfy Couch
- Birthplace: Toronto, Canada