The Danny Thomas Show cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the The Danny Thomas Show main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these The Danny Thomas Show stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from The Danny Thomas Show focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on The Danny Thomas Show that are on here as well.
This list is made up of different items, including Ron Howard and Zsa Zsa Gábor
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from The Danny Thomas Show?" or "Who starred on The Danny Thomas Show?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular The Danny Thomas Show actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular The Danny Thomas Show actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Amanda E. Randolph (September 2, 1896 – August 24, 1967) was an American actress, singer and... more on Wikipedia
- Angela Margaret Cartwright (born September 9, 1952) is an English-born American actress... more on Wikipedia
- Annette Joanne Funicello (October 22, 1942 – April 8, 2013) was an American actress and... more on Wikipedia
- Danny Thomas (born Amos Muzyad Yaqoob Kairouz; January 6, 1912 – February 6, 1991) was an... more on Wikipedia
- Hans Georg Conried Jr. (April 15, 1917 – January 5, 1982) was an American actor and comedian,... more on Wikipedia
- Jean Hagen (born Jean Shirley Verhagen, August 3, 1923 – August 29, 1977) was an American... more on Wikipedia
- Jack Benny (born Benjamin Kubelsky, February 14, 1894 – December 26, 1974) (often called... more on Wikipedia
- Jesse White (born Jonah Marcus Weidenfeld, January 3, 1917 – January 9, 1997) was an American... more on Wikipedia
- Louise Beavers (March 8, 1902 – October 26, 1962) was an American film and television actress.... more on Wikipedia
- Marjorie Lord (née Wollenberg; July 26, 1918 – November 28, 2015) was an American television... more on Wikipedia
- Patricia Ann Carroll (born May 5, 1927) is an American actress. She is known for voicing... more on Wikipedia
Pat CarrollThe Danny Thomas Show, Too Close for Comfort
- Russell Craig "Rusty" Hamer (February 15, 1947 – January 18, 1990) was an American stage, film... more on Wikipedia
- Ronald William Howard (born March 1, 1954) is an American filmmaker and actor. Howard first... more on Wikipedia
- Stanley Myron Handelman (November 21, 1929 – August 5, 2007) was an American stand-up comedian... more on Wikipedia
Stanley Myron HandelmanThe Danny Thomas Show, Make Room for Granddaddy
- Horace McMahon (May 17, 1906 – August 17, 1971) was an American actor. He was one of... more on Wikipedia
- Ben Lessy (April 29, 1902 – October 30, 1992) was an American nightclub comedian and... more on Wikipedia
- Sherry D. Jackson (born February 15, 1942) is a retired American actress and former child star.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor ( ZHAH-zhah GAH-bor, - gə-BOR, Hungarian: [ˈʒɒʒɒ ˈɡaːbor]; born Sári Gábor... more on Wikipedia