The Invisible Man cast list, including photos of the actors when available. This list includes all of the The Invisible Man main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. You can various bits of trivia about these The Invisible Man stars, such as where the actor was born and what their year of birth is. This cast list of actors from The Invisible Man focuses primarily on the main characters, but there may be a few actors who played smaller roles on The Invisible Man that are on here as well.
Items featured on this poll include everything from David McCallum to Paul Ben-Victor
If you are wondering, "Who are the actors from The Invisible Man?" or "Who starred on The Invisible Man?" then this list will help you answer those questions.In most cases you can click on the names of these popular The Invisible Man actors and actresses to find out more information about them. If you're looking for a particular The Invisible Man actor or actress, then type their name into the "search" bar to find them directly.
- Craig Stevens (born Gail Shikles Jr.; July 8, 1918 – May 10, 2000) was an American film and television actor, best known for his starring role on television as private detective Peter Gunn from 1958... more
- David Keith McCallum, Jr. (born 19 September 1933) is a British-American actor and musician. He first gained recognition in the 1960s for playing secret agent Illya Kuryakin in the television series... more
- Deborah Patricia Watling (2 January 1948 – 21 July 2017) was an English actress known for her role as Victoria Waterfield, a companion of the Second Doctor in the BBC television series Doctor Who.... more
- Eddie Jones (September 18, 1934 – July 6, 2019) was an American actor. He was known for playing Clark Kent's father Jonathan Kent in the ABC television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of... more
- Ernest Clark (12 February 1912 in London – 11 November 1994) was a British actor of stage, television and film.... more
- This is about the British actor. For others with this name, see Gerald James (disambiguation)Gerald James (26 November 1917 – 10 June 2006) was a British actor best known for his character actor... more
- Melinda O. Fee (born Melinda Evelyn Fee; October 7, 1942) is an American actress who has starred in films and on television.... more
- Michael Sheard (18 June 1938 – 31 August 2005) was a Scottish character actor who featured in a large number of films and television programmes, and was known for playing villains. His most prominent... more
- Paul Ben-Victor (July 24, 1965) is an American actor. He is best known for playing Greek mobster Spiros "Vondas" Vondopoulos on the HBO drama series The Wire.... more
- Robert Rutherford Beatty (19 October 1909 – 3 March 1992) was a Canadian actor who worked in film, television and radio for most of his career and was especially known in the UK.... more
- Ronald Henry Pember (born 11 April 1934) is a retired English actor, stage director and dramatist. With a prolific career stretching over thirty years, he established himself as a recognizable... more
- Vincent Paul Gerard Ventresca (born April 29, 1966) is an American actor, perhaps best known for portraying Darien Fawkes on Sci-Fi's The Invisible Man, and Professor Jack Reed on NBC's Boston... more
- David Gwillim (born 15 December 1948) is an English actor, known for playing Prince Hal in the BBC Television Shakespeare adaptations of Henry IV, Part I and Henry IV, Part II and the title role in... more
- Lisa Daniely (born Mary Elizabeth Bodington; 4 June 1929 – 24 January 2014) was a British film and television actress.... more
- Tim Turner (7 September 1924—1987) was an English actor who performed during the 1950s and 1960s.... more
Johnny ScrippsThe Invisible Man, H.G. Wells' Invisible Man
Merelina KendallThe Invisible ManMerelina Kendall is an actress....
Micahel McCaffertyThe Invisible Man