Below is a complete 60 Minute Makeover episode list that spans the show's entire TV run. Photos from the individual 60 Minute Makeover episodes are listed along with the 60 Minute Makeover episode names when available, as are the dates of the original airing of the episode. 60 Minute Makeover episodes from every season can be seen below, along with fun facts about who directed the episodes, the stars of the and sometimes even information like shooting locations and original air dates. Items featured on this poll include everything from “Series 7, Episode 97” to “Series 7, Episode 95.” Are you remembering a funny scene but can't think of the name that the 60 Minute Makeover episode is from? Scroll below and you'll find what you're looking for.
- 2Claire Sweeney and the team visit London's Docklands, where they inject style and colour into...
- 3The team head for Chertsey in Surrey to work their magic for a householder who has just bought...
CongletonApr 19 2004
- 6John Amabile and the makeover team give a 300-year-old Lake District cottage a 21st-century...
- 7Claire Sweeney and the team transform a scruffy, macho bachelor pad in Barnet into a more...
- 8Derek Taylor faces his biggest makeover challenge yet, transforming six rooms in a Grade II...
- 9Claire Sweeney hosts the DIY challenge in which her team have just one hour to transform a...
- 10Designer Orianna Fielding-Banks and the team have just one hour to transform a run-down...
- 11Claire Sweeney hosts the home improvement challenge as designer Richard Randall helps two...
- 12Claire Sweeney hosts the home improvement challenge as the team visits Southport to revamp a...
- 22Claire Sweeney and the team attempt to transform a three-bedroom Leeds semi for a single dad...
- 23Designer Sally Meen creates a bright contemporary look for a four-bedroom Eighties house in...
RomfordJan 02 2007
Show 2Jan 03 2007