Check out a list of all Acura cars & models. This Acura vehicle model list includes photos of Acura vehicles, along with release dates, body types, and other relevant details about each. The list is made up of automobiles like the Acura TLs and Acura EL. You can also find Acuras featured on most popular cars for women and best Fast and Furious cars. In short, plenty of Acura models stand up to competing vehicles and can even offer luxury at a lower cost.
This list of car models made by Acura answers questions like "Who makes Acura cars?" and "What is Honda's luxury brand?" It's Acura! Whether you're in the market for an Acura sport car or an SUV, this list is a useful resource in your search, as you'll find plenty of specifications and vehicle information to help you make the right choice in your search for a reliable car. Acura makes a broad range of higher-end vehicles, but they can still be fairly affordable compared to other automakers. Regardless, Acura has long been associated with quality vehicles. Even some their old models have stood the test of time. From a two-door sedan to the latest crossover, you can really find any type of Acura to suit your needs and preferences.
All in all, Acura makes a great line of performance and high-performance cars. For those who love the Honda brand but want something that looks nicer and offers more features, Acura is can be a solid choice, as you're not only getting the quality Honda has always offered, but a step up from their standard options. In terms of the best options from Acura, the TL model is arguably one of the better choices, followed by the TSX and ZDX, among others. The TL is a great option for those looking specifically for sedans, while the ZDX is a more sporty crossover—which can be great for families or even road trips. It's not just the features Acura boasts either; they can also be quite fuel efficient and offer superior handling. Depending on the model, some Acuras perform well in less-than-ideal road conditions—especially if you get a model with four or all wheel drive.
If you're considering an Acura for your next vehicle, you can click on the names of the Acuras below to see more detailed information on each. Acura types also have car class information available if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page. If you're a car buff or shopping for a new vehicle, you'll find many of the best Acura models right here, so look no further. Plus, you may even be surprised to find Acura has made a number of race cars, such as the ARX-01. Though it may not be a consumer vehicle, it goes to show Acura has made a long line of successful models.
- The Acura TL is a mid-size luxury car manufactured by Honda. It was introduced in 1995 to supplant the Acura Vigor and was badged for the Japanese-market from 1996 to 2000 as the Honda Inspire and from 1996 to 2004 as the Honda Saber. The TL was Acura's best-selling model until it was outsold by the MDX in 2007. While it once ranked as the second best-selling luxury sedan in the United States behind the BMW 3 Series, sales have decreased by over 50% since then. TL sales have been negatively affected by both the recession as well as negative publicity due to styling issues in the latest generation. Four generations of the Acura TL were produced, with the final fourth generation TL premiering ...more
- Class: Mid-size car, Sedan, Luxury vehicle
- The Acura RDX is Acura’s first compact luxury crossover SUV, taking over from the MDX as Acura's entry-level crossover SUV, as the MDX grew in size and price. ...more
- Class: Compact sport utility vehicle, Sport utility vehicle, Crossover SUV
- The Acura CL is a coupé manufactured by Honda's Acura brand from 1997 to 1999, and from 2001 to 2003. The CL is often thought to have been a replacement for the Acura Legend coupé, but with the advent of the TL in 1996, which directly replaced the Vigor, the CL is more precisely a TL coupé. All Acura CLs were built at Honda's plant in Marysville, Ohio, alongside the TL and the Honda Accord upon which the Acura CLs were based. The CL was the first Acura to be built in the United States. Following the end of the 1995 model year, the Acura Legend coupé disappeared from Acura's lineup when the sedan version was renamed the Acura RL. The CL was not a direct replacement for the Legend coupé as it ...more
- Class: Mid-size car, Coupé, Luxury vehicle
- The Acura CSX, or Honda Civic for the Japanese domestic market, was an Acura entry-level luxury car exclusively designed for the Canadian market. The CSX is the first Acura model with two predecessors, the Integra sedan and the EL. Like the EL, it was only available in Canada and built in Alliston, Ontario, Canada. In 2012, the ILX was introduced as the CSX's replacement, now available in both the United States and Canada. ...more
- Class: Sedan