Full List of Adler Models
Below is a list of all Adler cars & models that have come out so far. This Adler vehicle model list includes photos of Adler vehicles along with release dates and body types of each car. Did you used to drive one of the old Adler cars on this list? The company has had hits and misses, but definitely have put out some great cars. Examples of items on this list include Adler Trumpf-Junior and Adler Diplomat This list of car models made by Adler is a great way to see how Adler has evolved over the years. Adler types also have car class information available if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page.
- The Adler Primus was a car produced by the Adler car company from 1932 to 1938.
- The Adler Diplomat was a car produced by the Adler car company.
- The Adler Trumpf-Junior was a car produced by the Adler car company from 1934 to 1941.
Adler FavoritThe Adler Favorit is a passenger car introduced early in 1929 by the Frankfurt auto-maker, Adler. It was a substantial six cylinder “limousine” closely modelled on the manufacturer’s Standard 6 which had first appeared in public in October 1926. The two models shared the same 2,840 mm wheelbase, but the Favorit was powered by a smaller 1,943 cc 4 cylinder engine for which a maximum power output of 35 PS was claimed. For both cars, a range of alternative body styles were available from coach builders. The rear-wheel drive Favorit as produced till 1933 was also sometimes known as the Adler 8/35 PS, respecting a traditional style of nomenclature in which the “8” represented the car’s tax ...more
- The Adler Trumpf was a car produced by the Adler car company from 1934 to 1939.
- The Adler 2.5 Litre was a car produced by the Adler car company from 1937 to 1940.