Below is a list of all Alfa Romeo cars & models that have ever made. This Alfa Romeo vehicle model list includes photos of Alfa Romeo vehicles, along with release dates, body types, and other relevant information about each car. One of the most expensive car brands known for luxury, Alfa Romeo is also featured on best James Bond cars. This is a comprehensive resource, so the list includes Alfa Romeo sports cars, compact cars, and other automobile classes made by Alfa Romeo. History has been good to these cars, and this list allows you to appreciate changes in style, design, and functionality.
Did you used to drive one of the old Alfa Romeo cars on this list? The company has had hits and misses, but has certainly produced many excellent cars. Examples of vehicles on this list include the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione and the always-popular Alfa Romeo Spider.This list of car models made by Alfa Romeo is a great way to see how Alfa Romeo has evolved over the years and also to explore available options if you're in the market for a car. Click on the Alfa Romeo types also have car class information.
Alfa Romeo SpiderThe Alfa Romeo Spider is a roadster produced by the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo from 1966 to 1993—with small run of 1994 models for the North American market. The Spider remained in production for almost three decades with only minor aesthetic and mechanical changes. The first three series were assembled by Pininfarina in Grugliasco and the fourth series in San Giorgio Canavese. The last Spider was produced in April 1993—the last rear wheel drive Alfa Romeo before the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione of 2007. In May 2012, Fiat announced an agreement with Mazda to co-develop a new Spider for 2015 based on the Mazda MX-5 platform. The agreement was finalized in January 2013. The Spider... more
- Class: Roadster
- The Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione is a sports car produced by Italian automaker Alfa Romeo between 2007 and 2010. It was first presented as a concept car at the 2003 Frankfurt Motor Show and later released for sale for the 2007 model year. The name refers to the eight-cylinder engine and Alfa Romeo's racing pedigree. Alfa received over 1400 orders for the 8C after the official announcement that the car would enter production. However, only 500 customers ended up with the 8C Competizione and another 500 with the 8C Spider.... more
- Class: Coupé, Roadster, Sports car
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Alfa Romeo Brera and the Alfa Romeo Spider are two sports cars manufactured by Alfa Romeo respectively between 2005-2010 and 2006-2010. The Brera is a 2+2 coupé, while the Spider is its roadster version. Both models were built by Pininfarina. 12,488 units of the Spider and 21,786 units of the Brera were built. Production of both models ended in late 2010, although remaining stock continued into 2011.... more
- Class: Hatchback, Coupé, Roadster, Grand tourer, Sports car
- The Alfa Romeo 159 is a compact executive car produced by the Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo between 2005 and 2011. It was introduced at the 2005 Geneva Motor Show as a replacement for the 156. The 159 uses the GM/Fiat Premium platform, shared with the Alfa Romeo Brera and Spider production cars, and with the Kamal and Visconti concept cars. The 159 placed third in the 2006 European Car of the Year awards. Production of the 159 ended in late 2011, although it is still marketed in several countries. Around 240,000 cars were built.... more
- Class: Sedan, Station Wagon