Below is a list of all Audi cars & models that have ever hit the road. This Audi vehicle model list includes photos of Audi vehicles along with release dates and body types of each car. Audis are also featured on best Transformers cars (inspiration for the ultimate Audi sports car) and best affordable cars. All Audi makes and Audi car models are represented here, including old Audis and the latest Audi models. If you're shopping for an Audi or you're just a car buff, you'll find plenty of interesting info on this list of different Audi models.
Did you used to drive one of the old Audi cars on this list? You'll see it here. You'll also find answers to questions like, "Who makes Audi cars?" or "What are all the different Audis?"
Cars on this Audi models list include the Audi R8, the Audi TT, and even the Audi A Series. This list of car models made by Audi is a great way to see how Audi has evolved over the years. Audi types also have car class information available if you click on their names. Out of all types of Audi cars, do you have a favorite? If so, vote on the best Audi ever made.
- The Audi R8 is a mid-engine, 2-seater sports car, which uses Audi's trademark quattro permanent all-wheel drive system. It was introduced by the German automaker Audi AG in 2006. The car is exclusively designed, developed, and manufactured by Audi AG's high performance private subsidiary company, quattro GmbH, and is based on the Lamborghini Gallardo platform. The fundamental construction of the R8 is based on the Audi Space Frame, and uses an aluminium monocoque which is built using space frame principles. The car is built by quattro GmbH in a newly renovated factory at Audi's 'aluminium site' at Neckarsulm in Germany. In 2005, Audi announced that the name of the successful Audi R8 race... more on Wikipedia
- Make: Audi
- Class: Coupé, Sports car
- The Audi A4 is a line of compact executive cars produced since late 1994 by the German car manufacturer Audi, a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group. The A4 has been built in four generations and is based on the Volkswagen Group B platform. The first generation A4 succeeded the Audi 80. The automaker's internal numbering treats the A4 as a continuation of the Audi 80 lineage, with the initial A4 designated as the B5-series, followed by the B6, B7, and the current B8. The B8 A4 is built on the Volkswagen Group MLB platform shared with many other Audi models and potentially one Porsche model within Volkswagen Group. The Audi A4 automobile layout consists of a longitudinal engine front-engine... more on Wikipedia
- Make: Audi
- The Audi TT is a small two-door sports car marketed by Volkswagen Group subsidiary Audi since 1998, both assembled by the Audi subsidiary Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. in Győr, Hungary, using bodyshells manufactured and painted at Audi's Ingolstadt plant. This changed with the third generation model that uses parts made entirely by the Hungarian factory. For each of its two generations, the TT has been available as a 2+2 Coupé and as a two-seater roadster employing consecutive generations of the Volkswagen Group A platform, starting with the A4 . As a result of this platform-sharing, the Audi TT has identical powertrain and suspension layouts as its related platform-mates; including a... more on Wikipedia
- Make: Audi
- Class: Compact car, Coupé, Roadster, Sports car
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Audi A8 is a four-door, full-size, luxury sedan car manufactured and marketed by the German automaker Audi since 1994. Succeeding the Audi V8, and now in its third generation, the A8 has been offered with both front- or permanent all-wheel drive—and in short- and long-wheelbase variants. The first two generations employed the Volkswagen Group D platform, with the current generation deriving from the MLB platform. After the original model's 1994 release, Audi released the second generation in late 2002, and the third and current iteration in late 2009. Notable for being the first mass-market car with an aluminium chassis, all A8 models have utilised this construction method co-developed... more on Wikipedia
- Make: Audi
- Class: Sedan, Full-size car, Luxury vehicle