This list of all Chevrolet cars and models is your one stop Chevrolet vehicle model list, including photos of Chevrolet vehicles along with release dates and body types. Despite being one of many cars featured in the Transformers movies, the popular American car brand is heavily made fun of in these hilarious anti-Chevy memes. This list contains Chevy models of all kinds, from Chevy truck models like the Chevrolet Silverado to old Chevy cars as well. Any item on this list of car models made by Chevrolet can be hovered over, or you can click on the names of the Chevrolet brands to get more information on any of them. Chevrolet types also have car class information available if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page.
If you love American cars, then there's no doubt that you're familiar with Chevrolet's rich history of making some of the finest automobiles the world has ever known. From old school Chevy muscle cars to modern Chevy sports cars, the new Volt, old Chevy cars, and Chevy SUV models, Chevy has been at the forefront of the American auto industry. Long known as an innovator, Chevy will continue to make cars that many Americans and people worldwide will continue to drive for the foreseeable future.
Check out the cars below - old Chevys and new, compact Chevy cars and large Chevy SUVs, and even classic Chevys - all of which are some of the most iconic and successful Chevy vehicles to ever roll off the assembly lines.
- Photo: marada / FlickrThe Chevrolet Volt is a plug-in hybrid manufactured by General Motors, also marketed in rebadged variants as the Holden Volt in Australia and New Zealand, and with a different fascia as the Vauxhall Ampera in the United Kingdom and as the Opel Ampera in the remainder of Europe. Sales of the 2011 Volt began in the U.S. in mid-December 2010 followed by various European countries and other international markets in 2011. As of December 2014, the Volt and Ampera models have combined global sales of over 88,000 units, with the U.S. as the leading market with over 73,000 Volts delivered since its introduction in 2010. As of December 2014, about 9,700 Opel/Vauxhall Ampera cars have been sold in... more
- Class: Plug-in hybrid, Compact car
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Corvette Stingray Racer Concept Car was a privately funded concept car that formed a basis for the second generation Corvette Sting Ray. The Sting ray racer-concept car was designed by Pete Brock, the youngest designer to work at GM at that time, Bill Mitchell, GM Vice President of styling, and Larry Shinoda in 1957. The basis of the Stingray was the 1957 Corvette SS, a stillborn racing project. The Stingray exists today with a 327-cubic-inch, fuel-injected V-8 of 375 hp.... more
- Class: Convertible, Sports car
- Photo: Paladin27 / FlickrThe Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967. Four distinct generations of the Camaro were developed before production ended in 2002. The nameplate was revived on a concept car that evolved into the fifth-generation Camaro; production started on March 16, 2009.... more
- Class: Coupé, Pony car, Sports car
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Chevrolet Tahoe are full-size SUVs from General Motors. Chevrolet and GMC sold two different-sized SUVs under their Blazer/Jimmy model names through the early 1990s. This situation changed when GMC rebadged the full-size Jimmy as the Yukon in 1992. Chevrolet waited until 1995 to rebadge the redesigned mid-size S-10 Blazer as the Blazer, renaming the full-size Blazer as the Tahoe. The name Tahoe refers to the rugged and scenic area surrounding Lake Tahoe in the western United States. The name Yukon refers to the Yukon territory of northern Canada. For the 1995 model year, the Tahoe and Yukon gained a new 4-door model slotting in size between the 2-door models and the longer wheelbase and... more
- Class: Sport utility vehicle