This list of all Chrysler cars and models is your one stop Chrysler vehicle model list, including photos of Chrysler vehicles along with release dates and body types. For other Chrysler division groups, we have lists on all Dodge models and all your favorite Jeeps. Among the Chrysler SUV and car models listed below are the Chrysler Concorde, the Chrysler 300, and many more. From Chrysler sports car models to old Chrysler cars, you'll find everything this storied American car company has offered the driving public throughout its company history.
Who makes Chrysler and all its models? Chrysler is an All-American brand associated with excellence and is one of the most American brands out there. Chrysler (not "Crysler," "Chrystler," "Crystler," or "Crisler"!), founded in 1925, is a division of FCA US (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles), and one of the biggest automakers in the world. Chrysler products run the gamut - you can easily find a great Chrysler small car, Chrysler SUV models, and everything in between.This list of car models made by Chrysler below can be hovered over, or you can click on the names of the Chrysler brands to get more information on any of them. Chrysler types also have car class information available if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page. No matter what Chrysler information you're after, you're sure to find it here.
- The Chrysler Town & Country is a passenger minivan manufactured and marketed by Chrysler, introduced in 1989 as a 1990 model, now in its fifth generation and available in long-wheelbase and short-wheelbase versions. Anniversary editions have included the 1994 "10 Year Anniversary Edition" the 2004 Platinum Series marking the Chrysler twentieth year of minivan production, the 2009 "25th Anniversary Edition," and the 2014 "30th Anniversary Edition." Chrysler group minivans have ranked as the 13th bestselling automotive nameplates worldwide, with over 12 million sold. An updated version of the fifth generation Town & Country debuted in late 2010 as a 2011 model. In May 2012, Fiat-Chrysler CEO... more
- Class: Compact car, Mid-size car, Full-size car, Minivan
- Photo: Khalid Almasoud / Flickr
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Chrysler Sebring is a line of mid-size automobiles that was sold from 1995 through 2010 by the Chrysler division of Chrysler. Three generations of convertibles, two generations of sedans, and two generations of coupés were produced. Although the coupé shared the same name and some styling cues, it was mechanically unrelated to the other Sebring models. The Sebring line was introduced in 1995 with the Chrysler Sebring coupé. It was the replacement for the Chrysler LeBaron coupé. In 1996 the convertible was introduced, replacing its LeBaron counterpart as well. For 2001, both body styles were redesigned and a sedan version was now offered. The sedan replaced the Chrysler Cirrus. The coupé... more
- Class: Compact car, Mid-size car, Sedan, Coupé, Luxury vehicle
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainFifth Avenue was a trim level/option package or model name used by Chrysler Corporation for its larger sedans from 1979 to 1993. The Fifth Avenue name was no longer used after 1993 when Chrysler introduced its new LH-platform New Yorker and similar LHS.... more
- Class: Sedan, Full-size car