Full List of Chrysler Models
This list of all Chrysler cars and models is your one stop Chrysler vehicle model list, including photos of Chrysler vehicles along with release dates and body types. For other Chrysler division groups, we have lists on all Dodge models and all your favorite Jeeps. Among the Chrysler SUV and car models listed below are the Chrysler Concorde, the Chrysler 300, and many more. From Chrysler sports car models to old Chrysler cars, you'll find everything this storied American car company has offered the driving public throughout its company history.
Who makes Chrysler and all its models? Chrysler is an All-American brand associated with excellence and is one of the most American brands out there. Chrysler (not "Crysler," "Chrystler," "Crystler," or "Crisler"!), founded in 1925, is a division of FCA US (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles), and one of the biggest automakers in the world. Chrysler products run the gamut - you can easily find a great Chrysler small car, Chrysler SUV models, and everything in between.This list of car models made by Chrysler below can be hovered over, or you can click on the names of the Chrysler brands to get more information on any of them. Chrysler types also have car class information available if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page. No matter what Chrysler information you're after, you're sure to find it here.
- The Chrysler 300 is a full-size luxury car, first shown at the 2003 New York Auto Show as a concept car. Sales in the U.S. began in April 2004 as an early 2005 model year car. Designed by Ralph Gilles in 2001, the new 300 was built as a high-end sedan while the SRT-8 model was designed to be the high-performance version. Since the 2011 model year, the car is sold in Europe as the Lancia Thema and as the Chrysler 300C in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Class: Personal luxury car, Sedan, Full-size car, Luxury vehicle, Station Wagon
- The Chrysler PT Cruiser is a retro styled compact automobile launched by Chrysler as a 5-door hatchback in early 2000 and as a 2-door convertible in early 2005. Originally conceived as a Plymouth model, the PT Cruiser received the Chrysler nameplate on introduction in anticipation of the 2001 discontinuation of the Plymouth brand. The PT Cruiser was designed by Bryan Nesbitt, who later also styled the Chevrolet HHR. The name "PT Cruiser" includes the initialism PT, standing for "Personal Transport" and designating the car's platform as well as production code. A four-seat convertible model was added for 2005. It is a two-door with an integrated "sport bar" for added rigidity and rollover ...more
- Class: Compact car, Hatchback, Sport utility vehicle, Station Wagon, Convertible
- The Chrysler Crossfire is a rear-wheel drive, 2-door sports car marketed by Chrysler as both coupé and roadster and was built for Chrysler by Karmann of Germany for model years 2004-2008. Developed during the union of Daimler and Chrysler, the two-seater is based on the R170 platform and shares 80% of its components with already defunct R170 Mercedes-Benz SLK320. Having initially arrived in 2001 as a concept car styled by Eric Stoddard, the Chrysler was with further refined by Andrew Dyson before production began in 2003.
- Class: Coupé, Sports car
- The Chrysler Voyager or Chrysler Grand Voyager is a luxury minivan sold by the Chrysler division of American automobile manufacturer Chrysler Group LLC. For most of its existence, vehicles bearing the Chrysler Voyager nameplate have been sold exclusively outside the United States, primarily in Europe and Mexico. The Voyager was introduced in Europe in 1988 as a rebadged version of the Dodge Caravan and Plymouth Voyager sold in the United States, and has evolved with the Caravan, Plymouth Voyager, and Chrysler Town & Country since. Vehicles bearing the Chrysler Voyager nameplate were marketed in the United States from 2001 to 2003 as a rebadged version of the short-wheelbase variant of the ...more
- Class: Minivan
- The Chrysler Town & Country is a passenger minivan manufactured and marketed by Chrysler, introduced in 1989 as a 1990 model, now in its fifth generation and available in long-wheelbase and short-wheelbase versions. Anniversary editions have included the 1994 "10 Year Anniversary Edition" the 2004 Platinum Series marking the Chrysler twentieth year of minivan production, the 2009 "25th Anniversary Edition," and the 2014 "30th Anniversary Edition." Chrysler group minivans have ranked as the 13th bestselling automotive nameplates worldwide, with over 12 million sold. An updated version of the fifth generation Town & Country debuted in late 2010 as a 2011 model. In May 2012, Fiat-Chrysler CEO ...more
- Class: Compact car, Mid-size car, Full-size car, Minivan
- Photo: Khalid Almasoud / Flickr