Below is a complete Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura episode list that spans the show's entire TV run. Photos from the individual Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura episodes are listed along with the Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura episode names when available, as are the dates of the original airing of the episode. Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura episodes from every season can be seen below, along with fun facts about who directed the episodes, the stars of the and sometimes even information like shooting locations and original air dates. This list includes “Secret Societies,” “Manchurian Candidate” and more. Are you remembering a funny scene but can't think of the name that the Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura episode is from? Scroll below and you'll find what you're looking for.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Jesse Ventura steps into America's most controversial conspiracy by challenging the 911 commission report and digging up evidence that the September 11th attacks were an inside job!
- Season 1 Episode 2: Is it a communications research project or a doomsday weapon that can change the weather, shoot satellites out of orbit- and trigger mind control across the globe?
- Season 1 Episode 3: Whether global warming is real or not, some people are using the issue to make billions of dollars, start a one-world government-- and control our lives, from the cars we drive to the food we eat!?
- Season 1 Episode 4: Big Brother is watching and it's not who you think.
- Season 1 Episode 5: They're a group of the world's elite who meet once a year at a luxury hotel and decide how it will run the world.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Authors and experts warn that forces within the government have revived a program that uses mind control techniques to turn ordinary citizens into programmed assassins.
- Season 1 Episode 7: The world is heading for disaster in 2012 and the government is preparing to save and protect the elite- while leaving us to fend for ourselves.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Lizard-like shape shifting humanoids: are they real?
- Season 3 Episode 2: A lethal weapon that can vaporize targets and whole cities from miles away seems like the stuff of sci-fi movies, but Jesse and his team find that this technology is all too real.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Journeying through time is the stuff of fantasy, but somehow has been beyond our grasp - or has it?
- Season 3 Episode 4: Could the end of days truly be upon us? Members of the international elite - including the Illuminati - seem to think so, and have chosen the Ozark Mountain region of the United States to hide out from the apocalypse.
- Season 3 Episode 5: UFOs corralled in the Utah desert? could it be true?
- Season 3 Episode 6: Science has made major breakthroughs in drug research and transplant technology by experimenting on "chimeras" - human/animal embryo hybrids.