Editor's Note: Voting and Reranking have been closed.
Below is a complete Flashpoint episode list that spans the show's entire TV run. Photos from the individual Flashpoint episodes are listed along with the Flashpoint episode names when available, as are the dates of the original airing of the episode. Flashpoint episodes from every season can be seen below, along with fun facts about who directed the episodes, the stars of the and sometimes even information like shooting locations and original air dates. Examples of items on this poll include “Business as Usual” and “Remote Control.” Are you remembering a funny scene but can't think of the name that the Flashpoint episode is from? Scroll below and you'll find what you're looking for.
- Season 1 Episode 1: When a disturbed man takes a woman hostage outside an office building, the SRU is quick to respond to save the innocent hostage and bystanders caught in the crossfire.
- Season 1 Episode 2: After a desperate father puts his own life on the line to save his daughter's life, Sgt. Parker is forced to confront his feelings about his own child as a last ditch effort to save the heart that is about to be transplanted into another patient.
- Season 1 Episode 3: When the SRU team raids a drug dealer, things quickly go south as an innocent bystander finds himself in the middle of a gun fight.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The SRU team must set aside their personal beliefs when they go to save a cop who is being held hostage by an enraged family member.
- Season 1 Episode 5: When the SRU arrives at a hostage situation at a bank, Sgt. Parker faces one of his toughest negotiations when the robber isn't who he thought.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Teenage gang members are out for revenge after a distressed classmate accuses one of their boyfriends of rape.
- Season 1 Episode 7: When the SRU responds to a violent altercation between a young man and his father, the boy flees the police and runs into the woods, sending the team on a manhunt.
- Season 1 Episode 8: When a young man holds a courtroom hostage in an attempt to clear his name for a crime he didn't commit, an SRU team member is in the wrong place at the wrong time and must find a way to safely defuse a critical situation
- Season 1 Episode 9: When the SRU responds to a kidnapping call and discovers that there are actually two victims, Jules puts her negotiating skills to the test in the hopes of finding a peaceful resolution.
- Season 2 Episode 1: What starts out as a routine security watch for the SRU turns into a critical situation when the wife of the man they were hired to protect is kidnapped from underneath their noses.
- Season 2 Episode 2: When a woman kidnaps another woman whom she suspects of having an affair with her husband, the SRU is called to the scene.
- Season 2 Episode 3: A former SRU veteran shows up at headquarters and locks himself in a safe room with the intent to commit suicide.
- Season 2 Episode 4: A past mission comes back to haunt Ed when he discovers that a sniper who has taken over City Hall is the son of a man that he killed on a previous mission.
- Season 2 Episode 5: When three men take the CEO of a mortgage company hostage, the SRU team is called to the scene to diffuse the situation.
- Season 2 Episode 6: When the SRU is called to the scene of an upper class household where four hostages are being held, they discover that the hostage taker is actually the boyfriend of the family's nanny.
- Season 2 Episode 7: The SRU must decide how to respond against a colleague after discovering a federal agent they're working with during the transport of a serial killer is sabotaging their mission.
- Season 2 Episode 8: When a young man learns that his best friend's family is moving away due to financial problems, he decides to rob a local food store to get money, but things quickly escalate when his exit strategy fails, forcing him to take several hostages.
- Season 2 Episode 9: The SRU finds themselves in pursuit of a young couple who has kidnapped their own baby back from the adoptive parents and stolen their car to flee the scene.
- Season 2 Episode 10: The SRU is called to a bank where an employee, who's wife is being held for ransom, hacks into the system to steal money to pay off her captors, but things take a turn when he realizes his own brother may be involved.
- Season 2 Episode 11: The SRU is called to a local school when a student who has been pushed to his limits by bullies decides to seek justice and brings a gun into the school, and Sgt. Parker must figure out a way to talk the troubled teen down.
Last DanceSeason 2 Episode 12: When a woman dying of a brain disease goes on a crime spree with her fiancé, the SRU team is called in to track them down at a ballroom.
- Season 2 Episode 13: The SRU team is deployed to a hospital to end a stand-off between gang members and a man trying to protect his wounded brother.
- Season 3 Episode 1: The SRU team must dismantle bombs set throughout the city by an eco-terrorist group, and a member of the team sacrifices his own life to save the lives of many others.
- Season 3 Episode 2: When a delusional man kidnaps a waitress with an uncanny resemblance to his missing daughter, the SRU team uses a different tactic to try and talk him out of hurting her. Meanwhile, a woman joins the unit after the death of one of the team members.
- Season 3 Episode 3: When a prison riot breaks out, two civilians are trapped inside and held hostage by the man they helped put away after he killed their father.