Below is a complete Great Performances episode list that spans the show's entire TV run. Photos from the individual Great Performances episodes are listed along with the Great Performances episode names when available, as are the dates of the original airing of the episode. Great Performances episodes from every season can be seen below, along with fun facts about who directed the episodes, the stars of the and sometimes even information like shooting locations and original air dates. “Macbeth” and “South Pacific: In Concert From Carnegie Hall” are included on this list, along with many more. Are you remembering a funny scene but can't think of the name that the Great Performances episode is from? Scroll below and you'll find what you're looking for.
- 1This is a Great Performances presentation of Joseph Papp's 1990 New York Shakespeare Festival...
- 2Jennie: Lady Randolph Churchill is a TV program.
Jennie: Lady Randolph Churchill
Canciones De Mi Padre
- 4Degas and the Dance is a 2004 music drama film written and directed by Mischa Scorer.
- 5Metropolitan Opera Live in HD is a series of live opera performances transmitted in... more on Wikipedia
Metropolitan Opera Live in HD
- 6Suddenly, Last Summer is a 1993 drama film directed by Richard Eyre.
- 7The Rules of the Game is a 1975 music drama written by Luigi Pirandello and directed by Kirk...
The Rules of the GameApr 30 1975
The First Breeze of Summer
- 9Broadway Theatre Archive: Out of Our Fathers' House is a 1978 drama and musical film written...
Broadway Theatre Archive: Out of Our Fathers' House
- 10A renowned collaboration between experimental theater director Lee Breuer and composer Bob...
The Gospel at ColonusJan 01 1985
- 11The School for Scandal is an episode of the TV series Great Performances.
The School for Scandal
Eric Clapton: Crossroads Guitar Festival 2010
Great Performances: Porgy and Bess: An American Voice
- 14La Traviata is a 2000 television episode directed by Pierre Cavassilas.
- 15Broadway's Lost Treasures III: The Best of the Tony Awards is a 2005 drama and music film...
Broadway's Lost Treasures III: The Best of the Tony AwardsAug 07 2005
Follies in Concert
- 17Arthur Rubinstein - Chopin is a TV episode.
Arthur Rubinstein - Chopin
- 18Bernstein and the New York Philharmonic is a TV episode.
Bernstein and the New York Philharmonic
- 19Three By Balanchine With The New York City Ballet is a TV pisode.
Three By Balanchine With The New York City Ballet
Great Performances' 10th Anniversary CelebrationDec 06 1982
Broadway Sings: the Music of Jule StyneMar 15 1987
An Evening with Alan Jay LernerNov 24 1989
- 24Lawrence and Feisal go to argue for Arab independence at the 1919 Paris Peace Conference.
- 25This biography, shown on American television as part of the PBS "Great Performances" series,...
The World of Jim HensonNov 23 1994