Below is a list of all Honda cars and models that the Japanese automaker has released, to date. This Honda vehicle model list includes photos of Honda vehicles along with release dates and body types of each car. Featured on the best midsize family sedans and the best inexpensive cars, Hondas are known for being affordable and reliable. Did you once drive one of the old Honda cars on this list? Are you eagerly awaiting the Honda latest models that are set to release soon? The company has had hits and misses, but is known for its reliability and all Honda models are ones you can count on.
This Honda models list features cars like the Honda Fit and Honda Accord as well as Honda sports cars and really all types of Hondas. This list of car models made by Honda is a great way to see how the brand has evolved over the years. Honda types also have car class information available, if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page.Who makes Honda cars? The Japanese company has been in business since 1946, rolling out Honda cars models that are both high quality and budget friends. Old Hondas last for years and make great first cars for new drivers. The Honda car models below make up the complete lineup of this fine automaker and you're sure to find any Honda brands information you need, all right here!
- Photo: Greg Myers / FlickrThe Honda Fit, also marketed as the Honda Jazz, is a four-door, front-engine, front-wheel drive subcompact car manufactured and marketed by Honda since 2001 and now in its third generation. Marketed worldwide and manufactured at ten plants in eight countries, sales have reached almost 5 million by the middle of 2013. Sharing Honda's global small car platform with the City, Airwave, Mobilio, Mobilio Spike, Freed and Freed Spike, the Fit is noted for its one-box or monospace with an interior packaging concept enabling a reconfigurable cargo volume competing with larger vehicles. Honda released hybrid gasoline-electric versions of the Fit in Japan in October 2010 and in Europe in early 2011. ...more
- Class: Supermini, Compact car, Subcompact car
- The Honda Accord is a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, best known for its four-door sedan variant, which has been one of the best-selling cars in the United States since 1989. The Accord nameplate has been applied to a variety of vehicles worldwide, including coupes, wagons, hatchbacks and a crossover. In 1982, the Accord became the first car from a Japanese manufacturer to be produced in the United States when production commenced in Marysville, Ohio at Honda's Marysville Auto Plant. The Accord has achieved considerable success, especially in the United States, where it was the best-selling Japanese car for fifteen years, topping its class in sales in 1991 and 2001, ...more
- Class: Compact car, Mid-size car, Full-size car
- The Honda Civic Hybrid is a variation of the Honda Civic with a hybrid electric powertrain. Honda introduced the Civic Hybrid in Japan in December 2001. In the United States, it was the first hybrid automobile to be certified as an Advanced Technology Partial Zero-Emissions Vehicle from the California Air Resources Board. The Civic Hybrid uses an Integrated Motor Assist hybrid system similar to that of the Honda Insight. Early models from 2001 to 2005 used a 5-speed manual transmission, whereas later models feature a continuously variable automatic transmission. The Civic Hybrid was only marketed in sedan configurations until 2013, when Honda introduced a hatchback version. In February ...more
- Class: Compact car, Sedan, Hybrid electric vehicle
- The Honda CR-V is a compact crossover, manufactured since 1995 by Honda. It was loosely derived from the Honda Civic. There are discrepancies as to what "CR-V" stands for. Most state that is stands for "Comfortable Runabout Vehicle", although sales literature in UK has reportedly made references to "Compact Recreational Vehicle". Honda began producing the CR-V in Sayama, Japan, and Swindon, UK, for worldwide markets, adding North American manufacturing sites in East Liberty, Ohio, in 2007; El Salto, Jalisco, Mexico, in late 2007; and Alliston, Ontario, Canada, in 2012. The CR-V also is produced in Wuhan for the Chinese market by the Dongfeng Honda Automobile Company, a joint venture with ...more
- Class: Compact car, Compact sport utility vehicle, Sport utility vehicle, Crossover SUV