List of all Hyundai cars & models. This Hyundai vehicle model list includes photos of Hyundai vehicles along with release dates and body types. Featured on both best inexpensive cars and best economy cars, Hyundais earned their spot on best cars for teen drivers. This list features Hyundai Genesis, Hyundai Sonata, and more. This list of car models made by Hyundai can be sorted by any column, just like any other Ranker list.
Hyundais shown below can be hovered over, or you can click on the names of the Hyundai brands to get more information on any of them. Hyundai types also have car class information available if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page. You can use the items in this list to create a new list, re-rank it to fit your opinion, then publish it.
- The Hyundai Elantra, or Hyundai Avante in South Korea, is a compact car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1990. It is now in its fifth generation.... more
- The Hyundai Sonata is a mid-size car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1985. The first generation Sonata was introduced in 1985, which was a facelifted Stellar with an engine upgrade, and was withdrawn from the market in two years due to poor customer reactions. The second generation is often considered as the original Sonata, which was designed to meet the increasing demand of automobiles in the United States. From the sixth generation onwards, it is known as the i45 in the Australian, Singaporean, New Zealand, and Colombian markets.... more
- Class: Mid-size car, Sedan
- The Hyundai Accent, or Hyundai Verna in South Korea, is a subcompact car produced by Hyundai. In Australia, the first generation models carried over the Hyundai Excel name used by the Accent's predecessor. The Accent was replaced in 2000 by the Hyundai Verna in South Korea, although most international markets, including the USA, retained the "Accent" name. The Accent is produced for the Chinese market by Beijing Hyundai Co., a joint venture with Beijing Automotive Industry Corp. For Russian market it is assembled by TagAZ plant in Taganrog. In Mexico, the Accent is marketed by Chrysler as the Dodge Attitude, previously Verna by Dodge. In Venezuela, Chrysler marketed them as Dodge Brisa... more
- Class: Compact car, Subcompact car
- The Hyundai Tucson is a compact sport utility vehicle produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 2004. In the marque's lineup, the Tucson fits below the Santa Fe and Veracruz. It is named after the city of Tucson, Arizona.... more
- Class: Compact sport utility vehicle, Sport utility vehicle, Crossover SUV