Buckle up for a list of all Isuzu cars & models that have ever hit the road. This Isuzu vehicle model list includes photos of Isuzu vehicles along with release dates, body types, manufacturing details, and other relevant information. You can also find Isuzu on best car engine manufacturers. Whether you're looking for Isuzu SUV models or even an Isuzu sports car, this list will answer your automobile questions.
With this list, you can finally answer questions such as, "Which cars are made by Isuzu?" and "Where can I find all the models made by Isuzu?" Did you used to drive one of the old Isuzu cars on this list? Check out your old car by scrolling down!The manufacturer is especially known for Isuzu SUVS, but has also created many other types of cars. This list is made up of varied vehicles, including the Geo Storm and even the Honda Passport, which is a version of the Isuzu Rodeo. This list of car models made by Isuzu is a great way to see how Isuzu has evolved over the years.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Geo Storm is a sport compact car manufactured by Isuzu and sold in the United States by General Motors from 1990 through 1993 as part of GM's Geo line of inexpensive automobiles. The same vehicles, with minor variations, were sold in Canada in the 1992 and 1993 model years only. The Storm was intended to be a budget car with the look and feel of a sports car. It can be considered to have replaced the related Geo Spectrum, which was sold in hatchback and sedan, although it was only sold in two-door hatchback and station wagon forms. The Geo Storm was a rebadged version of the sporty, second generation Isuzu Impulse minus some of that car's more expensive features. The Storm was sold in... more
- Class: Hatchback, Coupé, Station Wagon
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Isuzu Giga is a line of heavy-duty commercial vehicle originally introduced by Isuzu in 1994. The range is mostly made up of full-size trucks and was previously known as the 'Isuzu Heavy-Duty Truck', and replace the Isuzu 810. Most full-size models of the truck are distinguishable by a front 'Giga' and 'CXZ' badge, but the common Isuzu badge is usually used on the rear. in Global markets, its principal Japanese competitors are Mitsubishi Fuso Super Great, Nissan Quon and Hino's Profia. Its former competitor was the Nissan Diesel Big Thumb. Outside of Japan, the truck series are in the "C" and "E", for Comfort and Economic respectively.... more
- Class: Truck
- The Isuzu Trooper is a mid-size SUV that was produced by the Japanese automaker Isuzu between 1981 and 2005. It was exported internationally as the Isuzu Bighorn, Isuzu Trooper, Isuzu Trooper II, Caribe 442, Acura SLX, Chevrolet Trooper, Subaru Bighorn, SsangYong Korando Family, Honda Horizon, Opel/Vauxhall Monterey, Holden Jackaroo, and Holden Monterey. There were two generations of Trooper, the first being produced from 1981–1991, and the second being produced from 1991–1997 with a substantial refresh in 1998 until the cessation of production in 2005. It began as a rather basic and somewhat underpowered on- and off-road vehicle, offered only with four-cylinder motor, five-speed manual... more
- Class: Mid-size car, Sport utility vehicle
- The Isuzu D-Max is a pickup truck built by automaker Isuzu since 2002. It shares the same platform with several General Motors mid-size trucks in the United States such as the Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon and Isuzu i-Series. The Chevrolet Colorado name is also applied to a rebadged version of the D-Max in the Middle East and Thailand, although not identical to the American version. The original D-Max is sold alongside the Chevrolet Colorado in the Thai market where they are both built. In Australasia between 2003 and 2008, the D-Max was marketed as the Holden Rodeo, but has since been relaunched as the Holden Colorado. The Isuzu D-Max itself was also introduced in Australia during 2008,... more
- Class: Mid-size car, Pickup truck