Reference reranked 4 of 0 total items on . Check out the original list to vote on it yourself!
- Class: Hatchback, Sedan, Subcompact car
- The Kia Bongo, also known as the Kia K-Series or Kia Besta, is a pick-up truck and van produced by the South Korean manufacturer Kia Motors since 1980. The Bongo was first launched in 1980 under the name Bongo. In 1997, the third generation generation Bongo Frontier was launched. As of 2004, the Kia Bongo was in its fourth version, confusingly sold as the Kia Bongo III. "Frontier" was dropped from the name with this revision.... more
- The Kia Carens is a compact MPV launched in 1999 by the Korean manufacturer Kia, now in its third generation, and marketed worldwide under various nameplates — prominently as the Kia Rondo. In 2006, Kia presented a second generation Carens for model year 2007. The Carens/Rondo followed Kia's introduction at the 2005 Frankfurt Motor Show of the Multi-S, essentially the Carens/Rondo in concept form — the S standing for Sporty, Spacious and Smart. The Multi-S differed significantly from the production model only its inclusion of a dual-panel sunroof running the length of the roof. The name Rondo derives from the musical term Rondo.... more
- Class: Compact MPV, Station Wagon
- The Kia Carnival is a minivan manufactured by Kia Motors, introduced in September 1998, marketed globally under various nameplates — prominently as the Kia Sedona — and currently in its third generation. First generation models remain in production. Second generation models have been marketed since model year 2006 – including as a rebadged variant in North America, the Hyundai Entourage for model years 2007–2009. Beginning in 2010 certain global markets of the second generation model began receiving updated equipment, engine choices and Kia's corporate grille, known as the Tiger Nose, as designed by Kia's design chief, Peter Schreyer. The third generation Carnival debuted at the 2014 New... more
- Class: Minivan