Below is a list of all Maserati cars & models that have come out so far. This Maserati vehicle model list includes photos of Maserati vehicles along with release dates and body types of each car. You might also be interested in Lotus cars and Aston Martin models. Did you used to drive one of the old Maserati cars on this list? The company has had hits and misses, but definitely have put out some great cars. Everything from Maserati Quattroporte to Maserati MC12 is included below.
This list of car models made by Maserati is a great way to see how Maserati has evolved over the years. Maserati types also have car class information available if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page.
- The Maserati MC12 is a limited production two-seater sports car produced by Italian car maker Maserati to allow a racing variant to compete in the FIA GT Championship. The car was nicknamed by Ferrari and Maserati as the Ferrari Enzo Second Generation. The car entered production in 2004 with 25 cars produced. A further 25 were produced in 2005 making a total of 50 cars available for customers, each of which was pre-sold for €600,000. Maserati designed and built the car on the chassis of the Ferrari Enzo, due to this Ferrari and Maserati nicknamed the car as the Ferrari Enzo Second Generation. The final car is much larger and has a lower drag coefficient. The MC12 is longer, wider and taller... more
- Class: Coupé, Grand tourer
- The Maserati Bora is a mid-engined two-seat coupe manufactured by Maserati. It is powered by a V8 engine. Produced from 1971 to 1978, it has a top speed of 171 miles per hour. It is classified as a supercar and is considered by some to be the pinnacle of Maserati performance.... more
- Class: Coupé
- The Maserati GranTurismo is a two-door, four-seat coupé produced by the Italian car manufacturer Maserati. It shares the platform of the Maserati Quattroporte V and parts of the Ferrari 599 GTB and Scaglietti.... more
- Class: 2+2, Coupé, Grand tourer, Sports car
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Maserati Coupé and Spyder are grand tourers produced by Italian automaker Maserati from 2001 to 2007. They have now been replaced by the GranTurismo. The two nameplates refer to the four-seater coupé and two-seater roadster versions, respectively. Both models were based on the 3200 GT, which was sold in Europe, but not in the United States. Due to the confusing nature of the names "Maserati Coupé" and "Maserati Spyder" the Coupé and Spyder are both commonly referred to as the 4200 GT, which is an evolution of the prior model name and a reference to the increase in engine displacement from 3.2 L to 4.2 L. The Spyder was first unveiled to the public at the 2001 Frankfurt Auto Show with... more
- Class: Coupé, Roadster, Grand tourer