Below is a complete Mobsters episode list that spans the show's entire TV run. Photos from the individual Mobsters episodes are listed along with the Mobsters episode names when available, as are the dates of the original airing of the episode. Mobsters episodes from every season can be seen below, along with fun facts about who directed the episodes, the stars of the and sometimes even information like shooting locations and original air dates.
Everything from “Tommy "Karate" Pitera” to “Big Joey Massino” is included on this list. Are you remembering a funny scene but can't think of the name that the Mobsters episode is from? Scroll below and you'll find what you're looking for.
- 2Sammy "The Bull" Gravano testifies against his boss, John Gotti.
Sammy the Bull GravanoApr 10 2007
- 3Arthur Sloan speculates on the career and mysterious death of Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa.
Jimmy HoffaDec 11 2010
- 5Joseph Valachi is the first syndicate member to testify against the Cosa Nostra and reveal its... more
Joseph The Rat Valachi
Genovese: Portrait of a Crime Family
- 7Heroin kingpin Frank Lucas dominated the Harlem drug market from 1968 to 1975, before being... more
Frank LucasOct 03 2008
- 8Philadelphia mob boss Nicky Scarfo's paranoia, volatility and treachery ultimately lead to his... more
Nicodermo ScarfoDec 19 2008
- 9Frank Costello sees himself as a businessman, preferring diplomacy to violence.
Frank CostelloMay 08 2007
- 10Financial wizard Meyer Lansky survives some 50 years in organized crime.
Meyer LanskyNov 19 2010
- 12Mob boss Louis Lepke dies in the electric chair.
- 13Mickey Cohen became the king of West Coast mob rackets in 1947, following Bugsy Siegel's death.
Mickey CohenOct 17 2008
- 14In this shocking episode of mobsters, we deal with the brutal drug trade which flourished... more
Santo TrafficanteOct 10 2008
- 15Carlos Marcello grew up in the mysterious milieu of New Orleans in the early 20th Century to... more
Carlos MarcelloJul 26 2008
- 16Mafia crime boss Joseph Bonanno outlives enemies and publishes his memoirs.
Joe BonannoJun 12 2007
- 17Mobster Al Capone finally goes to prison for tax evasion.
Al CaponeJun 19 2007
- 18The Gambino crime family comes to power when Carlo Gambino has Albert Anastasia shot; Paul... more
The Gambinos: First Family of CrimeOct 07 2007
- 19After Roy Albert DeMeo was brought into the Gambino family as an associate, he became the... more
Roy DeMeoOct 24 2008
- 20Vincent Gigante attempts to convince the world that he is legally insane.
Vinnie the Chin GiganteMay 15 2007
- 21Salvatore "Lucky" Luciano creates Murder Inc. and makes millions in racketeering and... more
Lucky LucianoMay 29 2007
- 22Mobster Henry Hill's testimony brings down some of New York's most feared criminals.
Henry HillNov 04 2007
- 23Tony Spilotro made his name in Chicago's most powerful organized crime family and was given... more
- 24Female mobsters Virginia Hill, Arlyne Brickman and Karen Hill.
Mob LadiesJul 07 2012