Below is a list of all Peugeot cars & models that have come out so far. Make sure to also check our lists of Rolls-Royce models and Bentley cars. This Peugeot vehicle model list includes photos of Peugeot vehicles along with release dates and body types of each car. Did you used to drive one of the old Peugeot cars on this list? The company has had hits and misses, but definitely have put out some great cars. Items featured on this list include everything from Peugeot 206 to Peugeot 207.
This list of car models made by Peugeot is a great way to see how Peugeot has evolved over the years. Peugeot types also have car class information available if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page.
- The Peugeot 206 is a supermini car that was produced by the French manufacturer Peugeot from 1998 to 2010. Even though the 206 had finished production in most markets by 2010, in Europe it was available as the 206+, with front and rear styling that resembles the Peugeot 207, until 2012, whereas in South America it continues to be offered under the 207 nameplate, and furthermore in China, both under the 207 nameplate and as the Citroën C2. It was officially launched on 10 September 1998, in hatchback form, which was followed by a coupé cabriolet in September 2000, a station wagon in September 2001, and a sedan version in September 2005. Its facelifted version was initially launched in South... more
- Class: Supermini, Hatchback, Sedan, Station Wagon
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Peugeot 1007 was a hatchback produced by the French automobile manufacturer Peugeot from 2004 to 2009. It was based on the same platform as the Peugeot 206 and Citroën C3.... more
- Class: Hatchback
- The Peugeot 407 is a large family car produced by the French automaker Peugeot from 2004 to 2010. It is available in saloon, coupé and estate variants, with both diesel and petrol engines. The petrol engines range from 1.8 to 3.0-litres displacement, whereas the diesels range from 1.6 to 3.0-litre engines. The 407, along with the larger 607, was superseded by the 508 in early 2011. According to the European Car of the Year website, the 407 was one of the runner-ups in the 2005 award.... more
- Class: Large family car, Sedan, Coupé, Station Wagon
- The Peugeot 205 was a supermini car produced by the French manufacturer Peugeot from 1983 to 1998. It was declared 'Car of the Decade' by CAR Magazine in 1990. It also won What Car?'s Car of the Year for 1983... more
- Class: Supermini, Hatchback