Below is a list of all Saab cars & models that have come out so far. This Saab vehicle model list includes photos of Saab vehicles along with release dates and body types of each car. Did you used to drive one of the old Saab cars on this list? Make sure to also check out Suzuki cars and Mercury vehicles. The company has had hits and misses, but definitely have put out some great cars. Everything from Saab 9-3 to Saab 9-5 is included on this poll.
This list of car models made by Saab is a great way to see how Saab has evolved over the years. Saab types also have car class information available if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page.
- The SAAB 99 is a European-manufactured compact executive car produced by SAAB from 1968 to 1984.... more
- Class: Compact car, Sedan, Coupé
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Saab 9-4X is a compact luxury crossover SUV introduced by Swedish automaker Saab Automobile at the LA Auto Show 2010. It is based on the all-wheel drive GM Theta Premium platform which also forms the basis for the Cadillac SRX. The 9-4X began production in 2011 and was built at Ramos Arizpe, Mexico but stopped before the end of the year due to the bankruptcy of Saab. The focus of the 9-4X took shape once the Saab 9-6X project was cancelled, after the divestment by General Motors of its holding in Subaru. The 9-4X replaces the larger U.S. built Saab 9-7X SUV, production of which ceased in December 2008. The 9-4X concept made its debut at the 2008 North American International Auto Show.... more
- Class: Crossover SUV, Luxury vehicles, Mid-size car
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domain11The Saab 90 is a compact executive car from Saab made from 1984 to 1987. It was manufactured at a facility in Uusikaupunki, Finland, at that time owned by Saab and Valmet. The 90 was a continuation of the Saab 99 and it was basically a Saab 99 from the B-pillar forward with the rear of a Saab 900 sedan. That made the trunk and fuel tank larger than in the 99 while keeping the car smaller than the 900. It was only available as a two door sedan and came with the 2.0 L Saab H engine, giving 100 hp. It was available with both four and a five-speed manual transmissions. The valve seats were hardened so it could run on unleaded fuel. It also had a new starter motor. In 1986 it underwent some... more
- Class: Compact car, Coupé
- The Saab 9000 is an executive car that was produced by the Swedish company Saab from 1984 to 1998. Representing the company's foray into the executive car scene, the 9000 remained in production until it was replaced by the Saab 9-5 in late 1999. Saab designed the 9000 as part of the Type Four platform in conjunction with the Italian automaker Fiat Automobiles. Fiat retailed similar derivative versions as the more basic Fiat Croma, the luxury-themed Lancia Thema, and the sports-oriented Alfa Romeo 164. Unlike the 164, which shares only the chassis, the Croma and Thema are outwardly similar to the 9000. As such, much of the bodywork appeared interchangeable between the 9000, Croma and Thema;... more
- Class: Hatchback, Sedan