Below is a complete Star Trek: The Original Series episode list that spans the show's entire TV run. Photos from the individual Star Trek: The Original Series episodes are listed along with the Star Trek: The Original Series episode names when available, as are the dates of the original airing of the episode. Star Trek: The Original Series episodes from every season can be seen below, along with fun facts about who directed the episodes, the stars of the and sometimes even information like shooting locations and original air dates. Examples of items on this list include “The Trouble With Tribbles” and “Wolf in the Fold.” Are you remembering a funny scene but can't think of the name that the Star Trek: The Original Series episode is from? Scroll below and you'll find what you're looking for.
- The Enterprise is lured to a planet by a repeating distress call. Capt. Pike and the crew find the aged survivors of a crashed spaceship. However, the crash and the survivors turn out to be illusions... more
Star Trek's 25th Anniversary SpecialNov 28 1991A tribute to Star Trek on its 25th anniversary. This film tells the story of how the series (original and Next Generation) and the first six movies came about. Includes plenty of behind-the-scenes...
The Cage (Extended Version)Stardate not given: The United Space Ship Enterprise (NCC-1701), commanded by Captain Christopher Pike, discovers an old-style radio distress signal from the Talos star group. Upon investigation, the...
Star Trek: A Captain's LogNov 30 1994Cast members of the television and movie series "Star Trek" reminisce about the making of the series and the films, and give their opinions on why the series has been so successful. Star Trek: A...
Star Trek: 30 Years and BeyondJan 01 1996For thirty years, Star Trek crews have boldy ventured where none have gone before--and now it's time to celebrate! Join host Ted Danson and the largest gathering of Star Trek members ever for an...
- The Enterprise arrives at a planet to establish diplomatic relations and finds itself in the middle of a "peaceful" war that threatens to destroy the ship.... more
- Kirk pits the Enterprise against an invisible spaceship testing the Federation's defenses.... more
- Stardate 1533.6: The Enterprise makes a rendezvous with the S.S. Antares and picks up a 17 year old boy, Charlie Evans who is the only survivor of a colony expedition that crashed on the planet... more
- Captain Kirk's career is at stake when he is put on trial for the loss of a crewman during an ion storm.... more
- Kirk investigates an experimental facility for holding prisoners and finds a sinister scheme.... more
- The Federation and the Klingon Empire teeter on the brink of war as Kirk investigates a humble planet caught in the middle - Organia, inhabited by pacifists... more
- The Enterprise picks up a intergalactic conman, Harry Mudd, and three incredibly beautiful women who harbor a dark secret.... more
- The Enterprise picks up a crew of genetic supermen from the 20th century...and their leader, Khan, plans to create a new empire.... more
- "The Alternative Factor" is a first season episode of the original science fiction television series Star Trek. It is episode #27, production #20, and was broadcast on March 30, 1967. The episode was... more
- Kirk and Spock must travel into the past in order to correct a change that will alter history.... more
- Kirk is one of the last survivors who can identify a mass killer, who lurks among a Shakespearean troupe aboard the Enterprise.... more
- The Enterprise encounters a vast alien ship that sets out to test them.... more
- Kirk investigates a series of grisly murders on a mining planet that are the work of a seemingly hostile alien creature.... more
- A transporter malfunction causes Captain Kirk to split into his "good" and "evil" selves, and a landing party will freeze to death if they don't merge the two back together.... more
- "The Galileo Seven" is the sixteenth episode of the first season of the original science fiction television series Star Trek, broadcast by NBC on January 5, 1967. It was written by Oliver Crawford,... more
- "The Man Trap" is a first season episode of the science fiction television series Star Trek. In this episode, an illusory, shapeshifting, salt-hungry creature terrorizes the crew of the Enterprise.... more
- A strange alien substance causes the crew to act out their deepest inhibitions, while the ship plummets out of orbit.... more
- "The Return of the Archons" is a first season episode of the original American science fiction television series Star Trek. It is episode #21 and was first aired February 9, 1967. It was repeated by... more
- The Enterprise finds itself at the mercy of a seemingly omnipotent being who fancies himself a 18th century Englishman.... more
- "Tomorrow Is Yesterday" is a first-season episode of the original science fiction television series Star Trek. It is episode #19, production #21, first broadcast on 26 January 1967, repeated 13 July... more