Below is a list of all Subaru cars and models that have come out so far. This Subaru vehicle model list includes photos of Subaru vehicles along with release dates and body types of each car. Subaru owners might also be interested in weird correlations between your car and lifestyle and the best affordable cars. Did you use to drive one of the old Subaru cars on this list? The company has had hits and misses, but has definitely put out some great cars, garnering something of a cult following for the brand. Among the Subaru company latest models and older vehicles listed below are the Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Subaru Forester, and many more for a full listing of all Subaru models.
This list of car models made by Subaru is a great way to see how Subaru has evolved over the years. Who makes Subarus? A division of the Japanese conglomerate Fuji Heavy Industries, the automaker is known for Subaru sedan models loved by outdoorsy families and couples. There are a number of Subaru SUV models as well and they're all on this Subaru models list.
Subaru types listed below also have car class information available if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page, so any Subaru information you're looking for can easily be found here. No matter what you want to know about Subaru (not "Suburu"!) and Subaru styles, it's all below!
- The Subaru Forester is a compact crossover manufactured since 1997 by Fuji Heavy Industries and sold under the Subaru brand. Available in Japan from 1997, the Forester shares its platform with the Impreza. It was introduced in 1997 as a compact crossover wagon. It has been crowned Motor Trend's 2009 and 2014 SUV of the Year and The Car Connection's Best Car To Buy 2014.... more on Wikipedia
- Make: Subaru
- Class: Compact sport utility vehicle, Mini sport utility vehicle, Sport utility vehicle, Station Wagon, Crossover SUV
- The Subaru Outback is an automotive nameplate used by the Japanese automaker Subaru for two different vehicles: a Legacy-based station wagon (1994–present), the Outback; and an Impreza-derived hatchback, the Outback Sport (1994–2011). Many versions of the Outback wagon and Outback Sport have either had an all-wheel-drive option or standard equipment. The Outback station wagon originally derived from the station wagon variant of the Subaru Legacy. The first generation Legacy, which made its debut in 1989, did not receive the cosmetic and suspension modifications to create an Outback version, although Subaru offered an Outdoor option package for the 1994 model year Legacy L all-wheel-drive... more on Wikipedia
- Make: Subaru
- Class: Mid-size car, Station Wagon, Crossover SUV
- Make: Subaru, Subaru Impreza
- Class: Sports car
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYThe Subaru Impreza is a compact automobile, manufactured since 1992 by Subaru—the automobile division of Japanese transportation conglomerate, Fuji Heavy Industries. Subaru introduced the Impreza as a replacement for the Leone, with the Leone's EA series engines replaced by the newer EJ series versions. Now in its fourth generation, Subaru has offered four-door sedan and five-door hatchback body variants since 1992; the firm also offered a coupe from 1995 for the first generation only. Mainstream versions have received naturally aspirated "boxer" flat-four engines ranging from 1.5- to 2.5-liters, with the performance-oriented Impreza WRX and WRX STI models uprated with the addition of... more on Wikipedia
- Make: Subaru
- Class: Compact car