Editor's Note: Voting and Reranking have been closed.
Below is a complete The Doodlebops episode list that spans the show's entire TV run. Photos from the individual The Doodlebops episodes are listed along with the The Doodlebops episode names when available, as are the dates of the original airing of the episode. The Doodlebops episodes from every season can be seen below, along with fun facts about who directed the episodes, the stars of the and sometimes even information like shooting locations and original air dates. This list features “O Solo Moe,” “What did you see today?” and more. Are you remembering a funny scene but can't think of the name that the The Doodlebops episode is from? Scroll below and you'll find what you're looking for.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Doodlebops argue over who gets to be on a magazine cover, before deciding that staying friends is much more important.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Rooney has to practice, practice, practice, in order to learn how to play his new invention, the Honkophone.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Moe has to overcome stage fright to perform his big solo.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Rooney learns that it's good to try something new because you just might like it... even if it's cauliflower!
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Doodlebops find out that everything's better when you work together.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Rooney and Moe are worried that Deedee's new tap shoes are magic, and will make her dance forever!
- Season 1 Episode 7: Rooney is watching out for a very rare bird, and learns that persistence pays off.
- Season 1 Episode 8: The Doodlebops go all out to keep their promise to write letters to all their fans.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Rooney's new invention puts Moe into ultra-slow-motion and he has to figure out how to speed him up again.
- Season 1 Episode 10: The Doodlebops ask for help from their friend Jumpin' Judy.
- Season 1 Episode 11: There's a storm and the lights go out; the Doodlebops learn to face their fears.
- Season 1 Episode 12: While playing at being a queen Deedee gets a little carried away bossing Rooney and Moe around.
- Season 1 Episode 13: When Bob's bus breaks down the Doodlebops resort to many different kinds of transportation to get to their gig.
- Season 1 Episode 14: The Doodlebops babysit a lost puppy before returning it to its owners.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Moe learns about the joys of reading.
- Season 1 Episode 16: The Doodlebops go in search of high and low sounds for their new song.
- Season 1 Episode 17: The Doodlebops have a crazy, mixed-up, backwards kind of day.
- Season 1 Episode 18: The Doodlebops learn how to cope when things go wrong.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Rooney and Moe want to give Deedee the ultimate, perfect birthday gift.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Rooney proves that you can learn all sorts of valuable things from asking questions.
- Season 1 Episode 21: The Doodlebops go on a dinosaur hunt.
- Season 1 Episode 22: Moe wants to grow up right away, but realizes that he just has to be patient.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Deedee has trouble learning some magic tricks, and makes Mudge disappear.
- Season 1 Episode 24: The Doodlebops can't think of a topic for their new song.
- Season 1 Episode 25: The Doodlebops have fun playing music - without their instruments!