This list of all Toyota cars and models is your one-stop Toyota vehicle model list, including photos of Toyota vehicles along with release dates and body types. This list features all the coolest Toyota car models, including the Toyota Camry, Toyota Rav4, Toyota Prius, and many more. This list of car models made by Toyota will tell you everything you need to know about everything from Toyota sports cars, Toyota small cars, Toyota van models, and Toyota automobiles from any era. One of the most trusted carmakers, the Japanese company is known for reliable cars, whether they're old Toyota models or the latest models fresh off the assembly line. Featuring trucks, hatchbacks, coupes, sedans, and more, this list has all Toyotas.
Items on the Toyota cars list below can be hovered over, or you can click on the names of the Toyota brands to get more information on any of them. Toyota types also have car class information available, if you click on their names and go to their dedicated page. From the Corolla to all kinds of Toyota coupes and other small Toyota cars, you're sure to learn anything you ever wanted to know about the Toyota company thanks to this Toyota vehicles list.
With so many top-ranking Toyotas to choose from, it can be daunting to narrow down the search. Among all Toyota models, if you have a favorite or favorites, you can also vote on the best Toyota cars. What are your personal favorite types of Toyota cars of all time? You might also be interested in celebrities who drive a Prius.
- The Toyota Prius is a full hybrid electric mid-size hatchback, formerly a compact sedan developed and manufactured by Toyota. The EPA and California Air Resources Board rate the Prius as among the cleanest vehicles sold in the United States based on smog-forming emissions. The Prius first went on sale in Japan in 1997, and was available at all four Toyota Japan dealerships, making it the first mass-produced hybrid vehicle. It was subsequently introduced worldwide in 2000. The Prius is sold in almost 80 countries and regions, with its largest markets being those of Japan and the United States. Global cumulative Prius sales reached the milestone 1 million vehicle mark in May 2008, 2 million... more
- Class: Compact, Hybrid electric vehicle
- The Toyota Tacoma is a pickup truck manufactured in the U.S. by the Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota since 1995. The first generation Tacoma, model years 1995½ through 2004, was classified as a compact pickup. The second generation was classified as mid-size. The Tacoma was Motor Trend Magazine's Truck of the Year for 2005. As of 2015, the Toyota Tacoma is sold in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Panama, Bolivia, Chile, and the French territory of New Caledonia.... more
- Class: Truck, Pickup truck
- The Toyota Yaris is a subcompact car sold by Toyota since 1999, replacing the Starlet and Tercel. Toyota has used the "Yaris" name on export versions of various Japanese-market models, with some markets receiving the same vehicles under the Toyota Echo name through 2005. In North America, most Yaris sedan models marketed from 2015 and most Yaris hatchback models marketed from 2019 are based on the Mazda2 and produced for Toyota by Mazda. The name "Yaris" is derived from "Charis", the singular form of Charites, the Greek goddesses of charm and beauty. For the fourth generation model, the "Yaris" name will be used worldwide, including Japan (replaces the "Vitz" name).... more
- Class: Subcompact car
- The XV40 Camry was introduced at the 2006 North American International Auto Show alongside a hybrid version and went on sale in March 2006 for the 2007 model year. The XV40 series Camry is the first in which the Camry has been available as a gasoline/electric hybrid. The Camry Hybrid utilizes Toyota's second-generation Hybrid Synergy Drive (HSD) and a 2AZ-FXE four-cylinder with 110 kW (148 hp) in conjunction with a 30 kW (40 hp) electric motor for a combined output of 140 kW (188 hp).... more
- Class: Mid-size car, Sedan, Hybrid electric vehicle