Welcome to a list of all Triumph Motor Company cars & models. This Triumph Motor Company vehicle model list includes photos of Triumph Motor Company vehicles along with release dates, body types, and other manufacturing information. Make sure to also check out Holden cars and Vauxhall Motors models. This list of Triumph automobiles includes many auto types, from Triumph sports cars to roadsters to compact cars, all of which are made by Triumph.
Did you used to drive one of the old Triumph Motor Company cars on this list? Are you shopping for an automobile and asking yourself the question, "What are the Triumph car models?" Either way, this is exactly the place to be, because this list offers lots of details and answers your big questions.Triumph has been in business since the 19th century, and has produced many excellent cars. This list includes good examples like the Triumph Stag and Triumph TR6. This list of car models made by Triumph Motor Company is a great way to see how Triumph Motor Company's aesthetics have evolved over the decade. Click on specific automobiles to see more details about these Triumph Motor Company types.
- The Triumph Stag is a British car sold between 1970 and 1978 by the Triumph Motor Company, styled by Italian designer Giovanni Michelotti. ...more
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Triumph TR6 is a British six-cylinder sports car and the best-seller of the TR range built by Triumph when production ended in July 1976. This record was then surpassed by the TR7. Of the 94,619 TR6s produced, 86,249 were exported; only 8,370 were sold in the UK. The bodywork closely resembled that of the previous model, the Triumph TR5, but the front and back ends were squared off, reportedly based on a consultancy contract involving Karmann. This is referred to as a Kamm tail, which was very common during 1970s era of cars and a feature on most Triumphs. The body shape was similar to the TR4/TR5 except for the rear and front. All TR6 sports cars featured inline six-cylinder engines. ...more
- Class: Roadster
- The Triumph TR7 is a sports car manufactured from September 1974 to October 1981 by the Triumph Motor Company in the United Kingdom. It was initially produced at the Speke, Liverpool factory, moving to Canley, Coventry in 1978 and then finally to the Rover Solihull plant in 1980. The car was launched in the United States in January 1975, with its UK home market debut in May 1976. The UK launch was delayed at least twice because of high demand for the vehicle in the US. ...more
- Class: Coupé, Roadster, Sports car
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainThe Triumph Dolomite was a popular small saloon car produced by the Triumph Motor Company division of the British Leyland Corporation in Canley, Coventry between October 1972 and August 1980. ...more