These people may technically own the pets, but it's clear the pets are the ones who run the household. We almost feel bad for laughing at these little animals being jerks to their owners, but they're just too cute!
1. An Intimidating Kitty CrewPhoto: u/PaulettaPenick / Reddit
2. If Dinner Is Delayed, It Is Going To Be Everyone's ProblemPhoto: u/Applebottomgenes75 / Reddit
3. The Cat Has Took It Upon Themselves To Be The LeashPhoto: u/beamerss / Reddit
4. They Saw It As A Welcoming SignPhoto: u/ubzrvnT / Reddit
5. Found The Fur-tilizerPhoto: u/Reasonablyforced / Reddit
6. The Glowing Eyes Are Equivalent Of A Glowing 'No Vacancy' SignPhoto: u/Processtour / Reddit