The Funniest Dark Humor Comedians
Vote up the funniest stand-up comedians who work dark material
Who are the funniest dark humor comedians? The best dark humor comedians come in many forms. Some famous dark humor comedians joke about their maligned lives and misadventures, while other dark comedians generate laughs by poking fun at the world around them. Dark humor can include crazy anecdotes, inappropriate escapades, and even gallows-type humor. A few hilarious dark humor comedians have gone on to become some of the most successful stand-ups in the world. Who is the funniest dark humor comedian? Which dark stand up comedians do you love?
When it comes to funny dark humor comedians, Bob Saget has to be near the top. The late stand-up comic's act often featured jokes about having (consensual) sexual relations with his former Full House co-star John Stamos. Saget's dark humor always brought down the house because despite the messed up material, his jokes were rooted in good nature and his friendship with the actor. Anthony Jeselnik is another incredibly funny dark humor comedian who is known to pack a punch. Jeff Ross and his infamous Comedy Central roasts always feature raunchy material as well. Other funny dark humor comics are Jimmy Carr, Doug Stanhope, and Ricky Gervais.
Vote up the funniest dark humor comedians, and help your fellow comedy fans decide the best dark comedians working right now.
- Anthony Jeselnik (born December 22, 1978) is an American comedian, writer, actor, and producer. He is known for his dark comedy style, which emphasizes ironic misdirection, non sequiturs, biting ...more
- Ricky Dene Gervais (born 25 June 1961) is an English comedian, actor, director and writer best known for co-creating, co-writing and acting in the British television mockumentary sitcom The Office ...more
- James Anthony Patrick Carr (born 15 September 1972) is a British-Irish comedian, presenter, writer, and actor. He is known for his deadpan delivery of controversial one-liners, for which he has been ...more
- Jack Roy (born Jacob Rodney Cohen, November 22, 1921 – October 5, 2004), popularly known by the stage name Rodney Dangerfield, was an American stand-up comedian, actor, voice artist, producer, ...more
- Norman Gene Macdonald (October 17, 1959 – September 14, 2021) was a Canadian stand-up comedian, writer, and actor known for his deadpan style. Early in his career, he wrote for the sitcom Roseanne ...more
- Robert Lane Saget (May 17, 1956 - January 9, 2022) was an American stand-up comedian, actor, television host, and director. His television roles include Danny Tanner on the ABC sitcom Full House ...more