Melodramatic Letters from Kids Who May Need a Hug
Kids have no filter. Sometimes, that can be helpful. Say, if you want to know if a certain outfit makes you look fat. Other times, it can be frustrating. Say, if you don't want to know if a certain outfit makes you look fat. But mostly, when kids let their brutal honesty rip, it's just plain hilarious. Need proof? Look no further than these funny letters from kids.
This hilarious group of kids took that whole "honesty is the best policy" thing to heart. In these adorable notes, kids take on everyone from the Tooth Fairy to God himself. They explain why they refuse to do their chores and also why they are planning on running away (hint: it's because you think they farted).Whether you’re a parent or not, you'll get a kick out of these funny kid letters. Who knows, someday you may be on the receiving end of one of your own.
1. This Little Lady Would Like to Request a Replacement, Please
2. It Doesn't Take Much, FolksPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
3. Mom and Dad, You Have Been Served the Silence Treatment
4. This Little Dude Regrets Nothing. Nothing!Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
5. Frankie Is Going to be Voted "Most Likely to Live On His Mom's Couch at 37"
6. This Little Guy Isn't One to Beat Around the BushPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY