13 Nativity Scenes That Are Way Funnier Than Normal Ones
Christmas is almost here, folks! You know what that means, right? Nativity scenes, manger scenes, and baby Jesuses everywhere! You know the drill: pick a room in the house, clear a surface, set up the figures, throw in some hay, and BOOM you're Christmas'd up.
Now, generally, people will go with your standard issue Jesus, Joseph, and Mary with some wise men thrown in. But say you didn't want to go with a standard manger scene. There are other options. Who says Batman wasn't there? Are there pictures? Can you prove Batman didn't pop by? How about dinosaurs? Show proof that there weren't raptors or a T-Rex showing their dino-respect.
Here's an idea: recreate the classic nativity scene with a little twist by using whatever you have around the house. The beauty of all this is that you can be creative and customize your nativity set to serve whatever strikes your fancy!
These are the funniest nativity scenes from across the internet. May they inspire your sacrilegious side this holiday season!
1. The Birth Of ColaPhoto: Pinterest
2. Location, Location, LocationPhoto: Pinterest
3. Born Today, I WasPhoto: u/PenName / Reddit
4. You Can't Bring Batman AnywherePhoto: u/mdesmond17 / Reddit
5. An Unexpected GuestPhoto: u/schafer09 / Reddit
6. A Butter Nativity SetPhoto: Manka / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 2.5