These hilarious Tweets that perfectly sum up the rewarding, exhausting, and also kind of ridiculous aspects of parenting. Sometimes, being a mom or dad is about cleaning your kid's poop off the walls after they decided it would be great finger painting material, and sometimes, it's about interpreting cryptic notes from pre-schoolers who know too much.
Whatever your parenting struggles, these real Tweets about being a parent will have you in stitches. If you're not a parent yourself, funny tweets about parenting can help you understand what the moms and dads around you are dealing with. Be warned, however, some of these missives from the frontline of parenting can be a bit cringeworthy.
Read on to discover some honest and hilarious parenting Tweets, and make sure to vote up some of your favorite posts.
Sure, As Long As It's Not Caillou
Before having a kid the most important thing to ask yourself is “Am I ready to watch the exact same cartoon on repeat for the next 4 years?”— ..rob fee.. (@robfee) March 3, 2015
That Pretty Much Sums Up The Whole Parenting Experience
70% of parenting is just melting cheese on stuff to try and get your kids to eat it.The other 30% is dipping it in ketchup.— Babies Daddy (@dshack8) July 12, 2015
The Best Thing About Being A Parent
My favorite part of parenting is always having someone around who doesn't yet realize that I am a deeply flawed individual.— The Glad Stork (@TheGladStork) January 24, 2016
Gotta Rack Up Brownie Points With Santa
4yo: I love you, Mommy. Thank you for everything.
M: Aw, that's so sweet of you to say!4: Do you think our Elf heard me?— Mom Psychologist (@mompsychologist) November 28, 2016