Grand romantic gestures can go a long way, especially on Valentine's Day. However, sometimes the best way to express love is through a little bit of shared laughter. These posts from the subreddit r/funny are proof that Valentine's Day is best celebrated with a sense of humor. Vote up the funniest posts!
1. Table For One PleasePhoto: u/porichoygupto / Reddit
2. Make It WorkPhoto: u/PJSamus / Reddit
3. Lost In The Card AislePhoto: u/Erratic_Professional / Reddit
4. An Unexpected AnswerPhoto: u/Brandy_Alexander / Reddit
5. A Surprise Pizza OrderPhoto: u/chopped_broccoli / Reddit
6. A Valentine From A RoommatePhoto: u/Jiminycricketmuncher / Reddit