There a ton of great furniture companies out there but it is hard to sort through them all. So, here is a list of the top furniture companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major furniture companies includes the largest and most profitable furniture businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering, "what are the biggest furniture companies?", then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous furniture companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the furniture industry you might want to look to these company names for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big reputable furniture businesses.
List features companies like Herman Miller and Bed Bath & Beyond.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest furniture companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful furniture brands?"
- Aaron's, Inc. is a lease-to-own retailer. The company focuses on leases and retail sales of furniture, electronics, appliances, and computers. It is divided into three major divisions: sales and... more
- Artesanía 1810 is a trading company founded in Edmonton, Canada, which primarily works with Méxican artisans, arrange buyers for their remarkable hand-crafted items, and make their "métiers d'art"...
- Badcock Home Furniture is a chain of over 320 furniture stores in eight states across the southeastern United States. The first store was opened by Henry S. Badcock in Mulberry, Florida in... more
- Bassett Furniture is a furniture manufacturer and retailer, headquartered in Bassett, Virginia, United States. It was founded in 1902, by John David Bassett, Charles C. Bassett, Samuel H. Bassett,... more
- Launched in November,2007, Brastilo is a Furniture brand directed to the North American Market. Their concept is to bring the Brazilian design to their customers, while being environmentally... more
- Celulose Irani is a Brazilian pulp and paper company that was founded in 1941, by families of the State of Rio Grande do Sul – Brazil. At that time, in order to provide infrastructure for the company... more
- City Furniture is a Florida based furniture retailer with 15 locations in Florida. The company is headquartered in Tamarac, Florida in Broward County. The company converted its older stores into... more
- Dietiker is a leading international brand for design-oriented, high-quality contract furnishings. Dietikers seating and tables for management, reception, conference and lounge applications have won... more
- Dreams is a bed retailer and bed manufacturer in the UK, specialising in beds, mattresses, bedroom furniture, bedding and bed linen, with 170 stores throughout the country. Its head office is located... more
- Dunelm Group plc is a major British-based home furnishings retailer with over 100 stores and over 40 implant Pausa coffee shops throughout the United Kingdom. One of the largest homewares retailers... more
- Ekornes ASA is a Norwegian furniture company. It is principally known for its luxury line of reclining armchairs and sofas sold under the trademark Stressless. The patented mechanism of... more
- Furniture Row Companies is a group of specialty home furnishings, mattress and linens stores with headquarters in Denver, Colorado, USA, and stores in 31 states. It operates at least four franchises:... more
- Harvey Norman is a large Australian-based retailer of electrical, computer, furniture, entertainment and bedding goods. It is a franchise and the main brand is owned by Harvey Norman Holdings... more
- Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. is a retail furniture company founded in 1885. Beginning with a single store in downtown Atlanta, Havertys has grown to become one of the top furniture retailers in... more