List of symptoms associated with Gastric dumping syndrome, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Gastric dumping syndrome, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Gastric dumping syndrome, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Gastric dumping syndrome?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
List ranges from Fatigue to Nausea and more.Many of the symptoms of Gastric dumping syndrome may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Gastric dumping syndrome. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Gastric dumping syndrome.
- 1Urethritis, Typhoid fever
- 2Crohn's disease, Allergy
- 3AIDS, Appendicitis
- 4Pre-eclampsia, Panic disorder
- 5General anxiety disorder, Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- 6Typhoid fever, Myocardial infarction
- 7Trigeminal neuralgia, Cushing's syndrome
- 8Myocardial infarction, Cardiac arrhythmia
- 9AIDS, Jaundice
- 10Spinal Tuberculosis, Jaundice
- 11Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism
- 12Iron deficiency anemia, Myocardial infarction
- 13Iron deficiency anemia, Right Bundle Branch Block