Geminis are known for always moving at warp speed, the same way that Richard Trenton Chase began doing drugs at only 10 years old, and committed his first murder while he was still young. Below you will find a list of Gemini serial killers, otherwise known as serial killers born in May and serial killers born in June. The Gemini sign encompasses everyone born between May 21 and June 20.
Geminis are known to have two personalities, and they can change faster than the weather - which is why many people might think that most serial killers are Gemini. Gemini is not the zodiac sign with the most murders, but the list does feature such infamous killers as Jeffrey Dahmer, Samuel Little, and Peter Kürten.
Those under the Gemini zodiac sign are smart and social, which unfortunately means some of these killers used their charm to hide their violent motives. Many of these killers also gave in to the Gemini temptation to gossip, leading to their own capture.
For more serial killer zodiac signs, check out this list of serial killers who are Scorpios.
- Photo: Milwaukee Police Department / Wikipedia
Birthday: May 21, 1960
Serial killer name: The Milwaukee Cannibal, The Milwaukee Monster
- There were two sides to Jeffrey Dahmer, the quiet loner who eloquently talked his way into "day release" one of the times he was arrested for child molestation, and the brutal murderer, necrophile, and cannibal.
- Dahmer was always a curious child, collecting dead insects and animals that he later dismembered and stored in jars.
- Birthplace: West Allis, Wisconsin, United States of America
Birthday: June 7, 1940
Serial killer name: The Choke and Stroke Killer
- Samuel Little always kept himself busy. When he wasn't committing crimes, he took up boxing during stints in prison.
- Little was always on the move, changing locales as soon as he could. During his time as a free man, he lived in Kentucky, Mississippi, and California to name a few places.
- Birthplace: Reynolds, GA
- Photo: Spokane Police Department / Spokane Police Department
Birthday: May 27, 1952
Serial killer name: Spokane Serial Killer
- Robert Lee Yates served 21.5 years in the military, during which time he started a family and had five children. Such a description rests in stark contrast to the horrific murders he committed against sex workers.
- One case truly exemplifies the two sides to the killer. In the case of Melody Murfin, he buried her body just outside the bedroom window of his family home.
- Birthplace: Spokane, Washington
- Photo: Attica Correctional Facility / Sullivan Correctional Facility
Birthday: June 6, 1945
Serial killer name: The Genesee River Killer, The Monster of the Rivers, The Rochester Strangler
- Arthur Shawcross had a knack for tall tales. For example, he claimed to have killed many people during his time in the military, but this was proven to be patently false. Authorities found he didn't kill anyone during that time.
- Birthplace: Kittery, Maine, United States of America