The Marvel universe constantly reaches new heights, in both the figurative and literal senses. While Marvel’s worldwide popularity and pocketbooks continue to grow, the characters that drive that growth are also swelling in size. The debut of Giant Man in Captain America: Civil War marked only the beginning. With Marvel opening up its cinematic universe to the cosmic side of things, the magnificent beings who grace the silver screen will simply get bigger, more powerful, and more metaphorical as time goes on.
Marvel already hosts a solid stable to work with when it comes to comic book characters with size. Sometimes, however, it’s tough to grasp the real sizes of superheroes and supervillains when contained to the four-color page. Luckily, Marvel covered that base with their extensive back catalogue of universe guidebooks, trading cards, and “secret” files containing all the vital statistics of their characters for decades. This, plus a little real-world measurement, allows one to make some superhero size comparisons that will make anyone rethink their childhood dream to become a costumed crimefighter!
846117Does this put it in perspective?
- Appears In: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Ultimate Avengers 2, Hulk Vs, Ultimate Avengers, Planet Hulk
- Powers & Abilities: Shapeshifting, Healing factor, Superhuman speed, Superhuman strength, Reality warping
780103Does this put it in perspective?
- Appears In: X-Men: Days of Future Past, X-Men: The Last Stand, X2, Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Superhuman strength, Organic Steel Transformation
The Celestials Are An Enormous Race Of 2000' Tall Cosmic Beings, Each Bigger Than Shanghai Tower60677Does this put it in perspective?
703101Does this put it in perspective?
- Appears In: Marvel Universe
- Powers & Abilities: Flight, Shapeshifting, Telepathy, Healing factor, Superhuman speed