Humor Hilarious Examples Of Gluten-Free Trolling Done Right  

Nathan Davidson
526 votes 120 voters 14.3k views 22 items

List Rules Vote up the gluten-free memes that trigger sensitive stomachs.

Celiac disease affects approximately 1% of the population, meaning the actual biggest gluten-free joke in the world is you telling yourself you can't eat gluten. Okay, maybe you are among that 1% with Celiac, but if so, you probably understand the other 99% of "gluten-intolerant" folks are the reason for gluten-free trolling in the first place. A restaurateur or party host loathes to think about the extra effort and food wasted for supposedly gluten-free people who simply jumped on the latest dietary bandwagon.

When it comes to gluten-free trolling, it simply enjoins those who can eat food with gluten in it to just enjoy it, since you know, there's a huge problem with food waste in the world already without bandwagoners throwing away everyone's bread. Gluten-free trolling, thus, became a common response to people's surprisingly common allergies. Products ranging from sheet metal to new automobiles all want to let you know how gluten-free they are, just like your favorite celebs.

1 52 VOTES

What's Your Drug Of Choice?


What's Your Drug Of Choice... is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list Hilarious Examples Of Gluten-Free Trolling Done Right
Photo: imgur
46 6
Agree or disagree?
2 55 VOTES

You're Bacon Me Crazy


You're Bacon Me Crazy is listed (or ranked) 2 on the list Hilarious Examples Of Gluten-Free Trolling Done Right
Photo: imgur
48 7
Agree or disagree?
3 31 VOTES

Fry Me A River


Fry Me A River is listed (or ranked) 3 on the list Hilarious Examples Of Gluten-Free Trolling Done Right
Photo: imgur
28 3
Agree or disagree?
4 31 VOTES

Keep Calm And Compost


Keep Calm And Compost is listed (or ranked) 4 on the list Hilarious Examples Of Gluten-Free Trolling Done Right
Photo: imgur
28 3
Agree or disagree?